Except we know that's not true since they joined any way with the sisters not being able to handle the pacifista. So even that's cap lol

Coby wasnt worth it? Hancock disagrees with you since after her first named attacked failed she tried using another one on coby hence how bb was able to get the drop on her. Boa was distracted trying to attack coby with a second named attack of hers after her first one failed lol
Only Boa joined. And she obliterated every marine there right that instance. The Kuja fodder were the ones battling the Seraphim.

Do you have ANY proof for that second attack thing targeting coby?? We don't even see her using her first attack at all. That might as well be a no name move were it not for the fact that we already knew its name and what it looked like. A move she used against literal canon balls lol. So it's not a great feat for coby to dodge it either.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with power level. Law's far stronger but he's not suited for facing more than one guy at that level. It's not just Law, the same goes for Zoro and Kid too. Some characters aren't designed to fight multiple people despite their power.
Law’s DF is perfectly designed for fighting multiple people, specially if their haki is not strong enough to counter his ability

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Reborn is too desperate to give BB unworthy feat
I don't understand. Are you saying killing Law is worthless? If so, I don't think so. Killing Law would be a huge thing even for BB. But it's rather meaningless from the narrative perspective. Despite what people say, I think Law isn't meant to die at any point in the series. The info about Ope Ope's operation is gonna be used to introduce an immortal character into the series, and it's likely Im-sama.