[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Did you get some info on Vonal?

Can you also point me to it, i dont quite understand the redirect or roleblock etc thing yet.
Roleblock is when you prevent someone from using his/her action skill.

For example: Don Daslayer action skill is to swab his first target with his second target. Player with roleblock role can prevent Don Daslayer from performing his action skill so in other word Don Daslayer cannot swab his second and first target.

Redirect can be used for player who can target 2 players. For example A, B, and C. B targets C for its action. The Cab Driver(role who can redirect) comes in and redirects A to B. However, A will not visit B but instead will visit B's target which is C.

N

NeutralWatcher

The explanation for three Kill actions is much more straightforward:

Lanji, SK and Mafia tried to kill soneone. One of the Kills was blocked (probably due to my Protect or Reborn's Role Block).
So Lanji tries to kill someone as Vigilante and failed(1 fail kill)
As for why Reborn died:
  • One of the killers targeted whoever Reborn's Role Block was aimed at.
So the target of Reborn should have died in that case not Reborn. And what about the reason Lanji died?

There's no reason to assume that a Kill failed due to a Role Block as opposed to someone targeting my Protect target. Currently the two main options for the Kill failing are:
  • A Killing role was Role Blocked.
  • A Killing role targeted someone who was Protected.
It's possible that players would learn if their action failed, so let's wait for @Dragomir to answer my question. The scenario you described is overly specific and far from the only way things could have played out. Let's not be hasty and jump to conclusions.
I am talking Cab Driver here.

Cab Driver might target Reborn and Lanji.

Reborn tried to roleblock someone. Cab Driver redirected Reborn to Lanji so Lanji as vigilante killed that someone and failed (failed kill). Mafia killed Reborn and SK killed Lanji or vice versa. So 3 kills are possible here.

Not really. Someone may have just targeted whoever Don switched Reborn with (thus killing Reborn instead). I've asked @Dragomir in the thread if players get notifications if their Night Actions fail, so if he replies, we may have more info on whether Don was Role Blocked or not.
It is too coincidence. The scum has to know who Don Daslayer targeted Reborn with.
A Kill was averted last night. That may have well been the Protect action I used.
Your clash with Finalbeta actually makes you a sus. Other player who is a bodyguard might use the protect. Also why did you claim on day 2 when there was no reason to?

the game setup, as I see it, is: 10 townies, 3 mafias, 1 serial killer and 1 survivor
that would be, right now: 5 townies, 3 mafias and 1 serial killer
my reads:
vonal: never actually helped town, he makes five posts here so he won't be modblocked next night, then he vanishes, finalbeta and lanji already pointed it out before: vonal is scummy af and the main suspect, I believe the bus driver transported vonal and reborn last night, the vigilante tried to kill vonal but ended up killing reborn instead.
seraphoenix: neutralwatcher (confirmed tracker) implied he found seraphoenix was scum using his night ability but then he changed his mind, I'm not sure of what to make of this, seraphoenix has a very weird playstyle and came up with this "mafia tracker" thing when that's not a common role when nw accused him and to not having him a suspect, like @Yo Tan Wa is doing, feels like pretty weird to me
cinera: while I still don't trust him, there is the fact he may have protected someone while someone tried to kill ??? last night but failed...
well, but we can't forget there is the possibility he tried to kill someone who couldn't die a night (like a serial killer or godfather)
ha001: I don't think he is a townie, but I don't think his d1 joke was a slip up, he is probably maf instead of sk
neutral and don: confirmed townies
rayan: probably townie
yo tan wa: I still don't know

I'm glad Dragomir came to clear that up. Using game setup to sus someone is very bad in any event.

Also to be specific, I said Tracker can also be a mafia role. So saying someone is 'confirmed' town because they said they are a tracker, is a non-sequitur.

I also don't like how Neutral lied about my activity. That's dealing in bad faith. I contributed far more than him last day. He wants to ride on his 'confirmation' while sussing others who did more than him.

Why? I may well be Town's only Protect Role.

I protected someone. Not sure I can say who I protected directly due to the limitation of only 3 info claims, and I'd rather not waste any if we were refunded one.

FB lied. His role could only self Protect once, and that was his only ability. He claimed he could Self Protect more than once.

He wasn't a Town Protect role either. So nah.

He lied to us. He shouldn't have claimed Town Protect. He shouldn't have claimed unlimited self Protect when he couldn't.

@Finalbeta brought his lynch upon himself.

@Reborn told me to Protect @NeutralWatcher.

A kill was also averted. That may well have been due to my Protect.
Did you say specifically that you asked the mods if self-protect exists in the game and they said no?

At the end all he could do is sus me because of the tracker thing which was later proven wrong.

At that point though, why would you not go after Queen, Cinero or Vonal. It really seems to me that he wanted to protect one of them. We'll see how Vonal flips.

N

NeutralWatcher

I also don't like how Neutral lied about my activity. That's dealing in bad faith. I contributed far more than him last day. He wants to ride on his 'confirmation' while sussing others who did more than him.
You are still on my sus list. I want to see your reaction based on my last night action.

You agreed I was a tracker yesterday and now you are susing me as tracker based mafia.

Beside I was the one who cleared you since Queen confirmed there is a tracker based mafia.

At the end all he could do is sus me because of the tracker thing which was later proven wrong.

At that point though, why would you not go after Queen, Cinero or Vonal. It really seems to me that he wanted to protect one of them. We'll see how Vonal flips.
If I didn't unvote you first you would be the one to be lynched today.

Now you are trying to put the sus on me. It ws me who revealed info about Don Daslayer which confirmeds Don Daslayer is a townie. If you sus me then you also sus Don Daslayer.

Don Daslayer is confirmed townie. I tracked him visiting Jew and Reborn and Jew died while Reborn was alive on day 2 so Don Daslayer is not on my sus list.

Why would I reveal info of a player who is confirmed townie?

N

NeutralWatcher

I also don't like how Neutral lied about my activity. That's dealing in bad faith. I contributed far more than him last day.
This is definitely scummy. Saving yourself by comparing yourself to someone who sus you implies you want to make yourself better than someone who sus you.

He wants to ride on his 'confirmation' while sussing others who did more than him.
I only sus you at first. I unvoted you after Queen confirmed that there is a tracker based mafia. Beside who are these other people that I sus?

Beside my confirmation helped players to identify Don Daslayer as townie. if I were a mafia I should not have revealed the info of Don Daslayer since this will make it harder for mafia to win.

I based the mechanic on ToS so again that doesn't make me scummy. If I am a scum I would ignore Denim's guide and didn't unvote you.

Another scummy move. I was the one who voted Vonal first. You only jumped on the bandwagon. Either because you want to blend in with the townie or because you are a townie which is not likely.

Even if Vonal flips scum it still doesn't clear you for these scummy posts.

I read some of the pages again, and quoted what i found unusual.
If anything these deaths prove my innocence the 2 guys sticking up for me tac and in turn jew are proven townies so their motives were correct.
Townies don't know each other, so Tac defending you doesn't confirm you a Townie.
Btw, queen what's going on with you? Playing very defensively and diplomatically. Why?
@Queen my reason for sus on you is this.

Is this usual play style? If not, why change it this time?
I mean I've explained my reasoning for suspecting Jew D. Boy. I did not cast a Lynch vote on him because it wasn't suspicious enough in itself. I merely noticed that it was a very specific claim, and there's no way for a Town member to pinpoint the precise number of Scum in the game.
And he did, Jew turned out to be Townie na?

Key words like "no way" etc about a noobie player from an experienced player is what makin you sus for me. Together with this claim from Queen.
finalbeta is keeping his usual (weird) playstyle and helping while cinera is too quiet (I never played mafia with him before but I assume that isn't a behavior expected from experienced townies)
that experienced players don't play this way, and you also are active on WG, judging from your stories, bt still not actively contributing to root out Scums? Why?
I further checked wirh the mods to see if I could Protect myself, and I was told that "no I cannot"
You might be right one here, FB was a Turtle, his abilities were different. And one kill was cancelled are the only reason i am not pushing the sus on you yet.

if fb is townie then town will need you to shoot someone tonight @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
assuming there is 4 or 5 mafias, town will soon be outnumbered
what is your opinion @Reborn @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Queen how did you knew @LANJI CUCKSMOKE was Town vigilante? Did he claim it or hint it, that i missed?

If he didn't, why reveal it? Wouldn't this make him possible target for scums?
I tried and he still got killed.
Role blocker?
Can’t say much. I could get modd killed.
@Vonal what happend to you last night?:choppawhat:
Did you find Vonal sus based on your last night action? If that's the case we have to lynch him. We need a lynch today and get his reaction.
So Vonal is confirmed scum? Can't say i am not surprised.
Vote Lynch Vonal @Kiwipom
Nobody. But I can confirm Seraphoenix is scum. That was why I sused him to get reaction and he got defensive by susing me back and even lying about tracker mafia based ability.
So Seraphoenix might not be scum.
So is he one as well or not?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I want to hear your opinion so i can something out of you, so far i have no read on you, and that's makin me wary of you.
Lmfao.
I am not scum bro. The honest to god truth is this was my first game and right at the start i made a joke about killing everyone and they been on my ass since. All i can do is defend myself whether or not you believe me is up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.