What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So Law and his entire crew gets wiped out? Man this is Oda we're talking about. The guy who couldn't even let Kinemon die in wano when it made perfect sense for him to die multiple times. And if Law gets Captured or Killed, he will do so after putting on a show. If he gets captured or killed, that basically guarantees the fight will be at the very least a High diff.
If he gets killed then I can see law getting good showings.

But if he is only getting captured then nah.

Kaido literally rekt Kidd, Hawkins, and killer and captured kidd pirates.

Law doesn't need to get good showings (well he can't anyway lol) just because he is getting captured

G

Gorosei Informer

They don't seen to get that a hierarchy still exists in Impel down. Shiryu is still Magellan's equal
Exactly thank you. He might have jailed himself out of respect for Shiryu and or guilt out of his bloodthirsty actions.

These guys don't understand there can be nuance, other explanations and thus not just their headcanons ignoring literal canon and making assumptions based on that and assuming it's canon too.

They're so obsessed with downplaying characters, powerscaling, agendas etc on here whilst acting like they have the holy gospel and ignoring the canon.

I wish I could be that confidently ignorant.

Yes we don't know how or why Shiryu got jailed BUT if Oda says Magellan beat Shiryu then fair enough. I was just literally hyping Magellan to a friend recently and saying he felt like he was awakened potentially or close to it and even potential Admiral level but I didn't need to downplay Shiryu to do so either.

Magellan confronted Shiryu and he must have won but that doesn't mean they can't be equals ffs.
Lose one fight and these powerscaling bandwagoners will assume you're weak or just fairly weaker than the victor regardless of what happened and unless the loser loses a body part especially an eye or limb for example, then they suddenly aren't weaker just because they've lost?

This just feels like another rinse repeat of Sanji vs Zoro, Shanks vs Mihawk, Yonko vs Admirals etc. Its exhausting.

Also we know people stronger than their superiors still obey them too in OP. Never mind equals too.

Reborn

but i think we both know that if law comes close to winning he's getting jumped
He won't

Oda has some set standards on building his antagonists. He always make someone who is already set as hype tool to hype his future antagonist.

Croc was hyped when he neg diff luffy

Cp9 - lucci literally send luffy flying away

Doffy rekt smoker and broke free from kuzan ice

Kaido destroyed kidd pirates

If he gets killed then I can see law getting good showings.

But if he is only getting captured then nah.

Kaido literally rekt Kidd, Hawkins, and killer and captured kidd pirates.

Law doesn't need to get good showings (well he can't anyway lol) just because he is getting captured
If he gets captured, he's as good as dead until someone saves him. Why wouldn't they take his DF too if he's captured. So this will be his last chance to show off with the Ope ope no mi. That's what i'm saying.

And Kaido rekt a much weaker Kid, Hawkins and KIller. And they needed to be in wano too. So plot also played a role.

So Law and his entire crew gets wiped out? Man this is Oda we're talking about. The guy who couldn't even let Kinemon die in wano when it made perfect sense for him to die multiple times. And if Law gets Captured or Killed, he will do so after putting on a show. If he gets captured or killed, that basically guarantees the fight will be at the very least a High diff.
People really expecting Law to die here without looking good lol. With the extremely low chance he dies here, it’d be one of the most epic shows pushing BB to his limits. That would also be a premature death, so a theoretical prime Law wank is coming. Basically still an L for Law downplayers lmfao

Reborn

I don't think law escaping make the fight meaningless .
Once BB get Law RP he will be the closest person to the OP along with luffy .
That alone is worth enough to BB .
And, here you got things wrong.

BB will never let something go away from his hands.

Yes, fight is about PGs but once law is defeated, BB who goes around hunting for DF will definitely be lured by Law's df

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't believe Oda will sacrifice BB for Law at all lol. But i also don't believe Oda will let a fan favorite character that has been driving the story for a decade be low diffed. Law will get his due diligence. Oda won't sacrifice Law just for hyping up BB either.

So, if Law is going down, he's going down in style, guns ablaze

I've been preaching Law isn't losing easily from the very beginning. You guys have been attacking me just for saying Law isn't as good as BB.:hapnoel:

Neg diff is a bit too low at this point. I think they'll put up a fight but I don't see Oda sacrificing BB's hype for Law—I can see the opposite happening though.
They aren't getting negged against BB and the two/three other commanders. They'll put up a fight but ultimately lose IMO.
Mid-diff is something most of us can agree upon. Law is a popular character and he just came out of a fight with another Emperor as a winner regardless of how it happened. So low diff is kinda low for someone like him. The captain's trio and Zoro are now at a stage where they could challenge the top tiers on their own and put up a fight.

Law in particular is by far one of the best match-ups for BB from the devil's fruit users. He's definitely not getting negged and he definitely isn't pushing BB to anywhere near extreme diff either.
Law is nothing more than a scapegoat for BB to get the RP copies. At the same time, Law is a fan favorite and is a decently powerful one at that. So Oda's not gonna have him get low-diffed to hype an already established top-tier.
We're not getting anywhere with our guesswork of future events. I am confident Law won't get downright negged and he isn't pushing BB to limits too. I am against both. Let's see how it'll turn out.
I said I'll change my UN to Gol L. Roger if Law pushes BB to extreme difficulty when Roo said BB's gonna extreme diff Law. That somehow makes me a downplayer when I am as opposed to Law getting negged as I am to Law pushing BB to his limits.

And, here you got things wrong.

BB will never let something go away from his hands.

Yes, fight is about PGs but once law is defeated, BB who goes around hunting for DF will definitely be lured by Law's df
Come on, BB is an opportunist. Not a greedy idiot guy. He let Boa go after there was the threat of Ray.

And Akainu knows about this fight now likely leaked by Kuzan. Akainu might just think "Hey, why not take this opportunity when two crews are fighting to jump them and defeat them both". So it could be a mutual retreat too. Maybe someone from BBp swipes Laws 2 Road poneglyphs as consolation prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.