What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If he gets captured, he's as good as dead until someone saves him. Why wouldn't they take his DF too if he's captured. So this will be his last chance to show off with the Ope ope no mi. That's what i'm saying.

And Kaido rekt a much weaker Kid, Hawkins and KIller. And they needed to be in wano too. So plot also played a role.
Difference is kaido was team work followed by Luffy fighting alone.

BB vs luffy would totally be one vs one.

Second, Kaido was a yonkou and with luffy defeating him he is being placed as yonkou.

So, if oda has to hype another yonkou at PK level before he face luffy then someone who has been placed at Luffy's footing in terms of bounty has to get destroyed.

Another thing is, there is a reason oda mention BM is dead. This info is just out of context to me. So, this info is actually a way to hype law and kidd.

Second, Kaido was a yonkou and with luffy defeating him he is being placed as yonkou.

So, if oda has to hype another yonkou at PK level before he face luffy then someone who has been placed at Luffy's footing in terms of bounty has to get destroyed.

Another thing is, there is a reason oda mention BM is dead. This info is just out of context to me. So, this info is actually a way to hype law and kidd.
Volcano not low and midd:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Volcano not low and midd:endthis:
And it's not even a joke we clearly saw her before volcano and she wasn't even phased:endthis:

And, here you got things wrong.

BB will never let something go away from his hands.

Yes, fight is about PGs but once law is defeated, BB who goes around hunting for DF will definitely be lured by Law's df
I don't have things wrong BB going after the RP gives Oda some room with what he does with law.
BB has no problem letting something go if he think the cost to high and right now Law DF not even the main thing he wants .
You also now have the set up that the marines know about the fight which could also be used to save law but BB get the RP.

BM dying makes sense. Its implied her durability comes from haki. It deactivates when her mental state is weak and whereas Law needed to struggle to negate Doc Q's powers, BM was casually and effortlessly able to negate Law's powers.

imo BM was out of haki by the time Kid landed the second damned punk.

She was getting damaged by the bombs in onigashima, that first explosion wasn't even that big.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Come on, BB is an opportunist. Not a greedy idiot guy. He let Boa go after there was the threat of Ray.

And Akainu knows about this fight now likely leaked by Kuzan. Akainu might just think "Hey, why not take this opportunity when two crews are fighting to jump them and defeat them both". So it could be a mutual retreat too. Maybe someone from BBp swipes Laws 2 Road poneglyphs as consolation prices.
Oda has set BB vs law and actually building on it

BB will defeat law and get his PGs because this is about winner takes all.

If navy did appear and BB retreats then law would still be in bind because he is already defeated and escaping from navy with his crew would still pose a heavy challenge.

And, navy won't let law go away easily become Akainu did order fuji to capture law/luffy.

And, you said BB isn't greedy? Lol he killed thatch because for yami. He went around gathering dfs for his crew including a horse.

If he wants something then he will get his hands on that

BM dying makes sense. Its implied her durability comes from haki. It deactivates when her mental state is weak and whereas Law needed to struggle to negate Doc Q's powers, BM was casually and effortlessly able to negate Law's powers.

imo BM was out of haki by the time Kid landed the second damned punk.

She was getting damaged by the bombs in onigashima, that first explosion wasn't even that big.
You can make every theory you want, it's One Piece, she will be back on another arc for suuure :kobeha:

True, but Luffy being rubber has an advantage against teach, since his rubber body can 99% absorb the gura gura shockwaves. Also, since he already experienced the dark dark he knows he cannot rely on his fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.