What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can make every theory you want, it's One Piece, she will be back on another arc for suuure :kobeha:
It being OP don't mean people don't died , i still waiting on those vergo and monet cover stories showing they back or saying no good guys died in wano.
You even had people saying Pedro was still alive at one point in time.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't care as much as you think tbh. I've always been an "abilities" guy. I judge things primarily based on abilities and stats—the hype is secondary. If Law shows something that makes me think Zoro can't do anything against him. I'll be quickly changing my take on them. It's not a big deal for me. I have Law over Zoro for like 400+ chapters. I can live with it for another 500 chapters if that's how they're shown.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
True, but Luffy being rubber has an advantage against teach, since his rubber body can 99% absorb the gura gura shockwaves. Also, since he already experienced the dark dark he knows he cannot rely on his fruit
BB vs luffy at ID was brief showing and luffy didn't even actually understood how yami works.

Not to mention, we haven't seen awakening of yami yet.

Also, look at this

Yami BB made Luffy bleed in one punch.

With gura and stronger haki, luffy will take some serious damages despite being rubber because his rubber attributes will be negated by two factors and not one - haki and yami

Status
Not open for further replies.