What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How will you cope if shiryu takes down law? He is there and invisible and we know law haki isn't that good when he struggled to overcome DocQ ability.

:milaugh:
I won't cope. Shiry would have had to cheap shot Law when His captain already agreed to a 1v1. That's low for BB. Cause, he did honor the 1v1 against Ace. But because Law is stronger in relation to BB than Ace was, they had to back stab my man.:whitepress:

By the way since Kuzan is recognized as a Blackbeard pirate, does it mean Blackbeard's bounty inflation is somehow related to Kuzan joining ranks ? :choppawhat:
Going by the millions of threads made after Mihawk's bounty reveal, that's impossible!
Kuzan, the BBP doing stuff without BB, nothing matters, it's the Younkou that increases his subordinates bounties. :saden:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oda: "Winner, Kid and Law"

@Gol D. Roger trying to take things away from them because it doesn't support his Zoro>Law headcanon
Are for real, man? Who said Law and Kid didn't win the fight? I only said Law isn't the sole reason why she died. No one's taking anything from anyone. The bombs happened as did the lava. People who use headcanon are the people who deny the canon for their agenda.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I won't cope. Shiry would have had to cheap shot Law when His captain already agreed to a 1v1. That's low for BB. Cause, he did honor the 1v1 against Ace. But because Law is stronger in relation to BB than Ace was, they had to back stab my man.:whitepress:
Or shiryu thinks that law isn't worthy to fight his captain and would take business in his hands.

Zoro often does it when it comes to luffy.

And, shiryu being there means he will pull something because there is no one in Law's crew who can fight shiryu and hold him up.

Your boi is in deep shit lmao

- Kills a Yonko
- Fights the guy with two DFs and an overpowered crew, basically solo
- It will be multiple chapters

Yeah, Law is on another level. Sorry mosshair commander fans :pepecafe:

-The funny thing about this is Zoro would be a bigger thread to BB than Law by Statements and Feats. Devil Fruit Opponents suit BB due to his "Yami Yami no Mi" meanwhile Devilfruitless Opponents with Top Tier Haki + having the Haki of Advanced CoC (Haki of THE few strongest) is something Blackbeard would watch out the most.

-According to Kaido: Haki surpasses All and named Roger as an example.

-Its as simple as 1+1= Luffy>Zoro>Law/Kid.

Come on dude, Jack only used poison after five days, we later see Jean Bart getting rag dolled by a random mink,
Dnt remind me of that lol. That was dark times, I’m hyped for this shit.

they only fought fodders in Onigashima. They took some time to get healed after the raid and you mean to tell me they trained like 1 week and now can compete with YCs?
True, the handling was bad, but between the scabbards an SHs, there really wasn’t much room.

He probably originally brought meme crew there for Law/Kid crew an realize that’s be too much.
I've always said Law is strong but his crew is a joke.
that’s the problem Law should’ve never been sailing around with fodder to begin with. I can’t be mad at oda for righting wrongs

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
BM dying was your last straw? Come on, Oda treated her like shit. This was no surprise to almost anyone.
Not the last one lmao. I know Oda gives no shit about Lin and her family, that is why I said nothing surprises me anymore. It already started in Wano and continued up until now.
I learnt to dissociate myself from all this, having no expectations anymore, for my mental well being this is the best course of action 👌

Cheapshots? Not a thing according to all 5 or 6 Law and Kidd fans in here. I personally don't want this to happen but if it does Law is finished, forever the guy that got oneshotted by one of Zoro's opponents. :risitameh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Well we seen him use CoO constantly and for CoA we see him use it vs don and smoker .
For don it was to block string type attacks and he still had to bypass smoker logia to get his DF to work on him to get his heart .
Oh yeah that makes sense ofc, ty. I remember him countering Smokers logia so easily now lol.

Him blocking Doffy with haki sounds familiar definitely too.

CoO suits his fighting style way too much too.

Can you imagine if he uses internal destruction haki or whatever combined with Shock Wille? That would be BRUTAL although Shock Wille is insane alone lol ofc.

Laws fighting style and DF are dope. I don't like the disease plotline Oda did just now but I really enjoyed Law countering it with haki though.

I'm not saying he killed her alone. But, Law and Kid were the direct causes for her death if he is indeed dead. Law was the one who created that gigantic hole she fell in to lava and drowned. That's credit to Law. And he and Kid incapacitated her and putt her in that damn hole too.
What direct cause lol
Mid pushed her down the cliff after Low did damage to her

Luffy defeated Kaido after Zoro did damage to Kaido

Zoro is as responsible for Kaidos death and Low is for Big Moms.

Or shiryu thinks that law isn't worthy to fight his captain and would take business in his hands.

Zoro often does it when it comes to luffy.

And, shiryu being there means he will pull something because there is no one in Law's crew who can fight shiryu and hold him up.

Your boi is in deep shit lmao
Doc q just said last chapter "That's what makes him worth 3 billion". So we know for a fact BBp respects Law and hi strength. And Shiryu would be superseding BB's authority if he butts in a 1v1 that his captain agreed to. BB also seems to respect Law's strength. So if anything, it would be Shiryu disrespecting his captain by helping him because he thought his captain might be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.