What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law, Kid are responsible for those to happen.

The Lava was causes by their attack. Same with Kaido.
No, Lava happened to be there. They have no control over it. The same goes for bombs. They deserve all the credit in the world for sending her down. Everything helped in making Big Mom's death happen. Not sure why we're making this more complicated than it needs to be.

My friend told me that law was stronger than zoro and we know for a fact that acoc user are the very strongest so I m very happy to know that law will show off his acoc. The ope ope no mi power coupled with acoc seems like a broken combo, law might be stronger than even Roger☺️

Multiple chapters of the Yami Yami no MI neg diffing Law's fruit, and Law getting saved by the Admirals or dying?
I personally prefer to see multiple chapters of Luffy jobbing vs a random pacifista while the mosshair fights the seraphim Kuma. :myman:
Another one is on the rail lmao

Getting neg diffed by a toy shark >>> fighting a Yonko for multiple chapters, solo :pepecafe:

They got poisoned. An Law been whipping them into shape. They almost saw Law die to a Yonko. U think they sat on there ass?

Hell honestly there nerfed most the time. Law could’ve been switch bepo with Burgess for a Power amp mid battle.
Come on dude, Jack only used poison after five days, we later see Jean Bart getting rag dolled by a random mink, they only fought fodders in Onigashima. They took some time to get healed after the raid and you mean to tell me they trained like 1 week and now can compete with YCs?
I've always said Law is strong but his crew is a joke.

G

Gorosei Informer

Shanks knew he was a menace even without a df, laying dormant waiting for his opportunity. Especially as a yonko now he probably has at least Adv CoC, he doesn't need to advance his CoO as his Yami takes care of the speed department.
Exactly! Shanks would know as a Yonko and protege of the Pirate King and Dark King too ofc. Buggy was wary of BB when he and Shanks 1st encounter him too.

Shanks was definitely worried about BB as he tried to vainly warn WB about Ace going on a suicide mission vs him alone but Ace also tried to go after Kaido in his territory too lol.

Oda wants people to underestimate BB so he can really surprise us. It really suits his underhanded, true Pirate, dark nature too ofc.

Blackbeard is the ultimate foil to Luffy and when he does fight him, he'll give him the ultimate wank as Luffts opponent too.

I'm still mad Luffy never fought BM and Jack too though.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The man that literally prevented meme from saving herself didn’t kill, an that also great the hole she fell thrown didn’t kill her

sir what are ur qualifications??
:risitexcla:
Are you blind bro? I literally said Law deserves the most credit. Don't be delusional and then pretend like everyone's unqualified for not being delusional lmao

Where did he use it before this fight? I can't remember?

By all means he should have great CoA and CoO especially but I want him to have VoC now too more than ever before too.
Well we seen him use CoO constantly and for CoA we see him use it vs don and smoker .
For don it was to block string type attacks and he still had to bypass smoker logia to get his DF to work on him to get his heart .

Status
Not open for further replies.