What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly thank you. He might have jailed himself out of respect for Shiryu and or guilt out of his bloodthirsty actions.

These guys don't understand there can be nuance, other explanations and thus not just their headcanons ignoring literal canon and making assumptions based on that and assuming it's canon too.

They're so obsessed with downplaying characters, powerscaling, agendas etc on here whilst acting like they have the holy gospel and ignoring the canon.

I wish I could be that confidently ignorant.

Yes we don't know how or why Shiryu got jailed BUT if Oda says Magellan beat Shiryu then fair enough. I was just literally hyping Magellan to a friend recently and saying he felt like he was awakened potentially or close to it and even potential Admiral level but I didn't need to downplay Shiryu to do so either.

Magellan confronted Shiryu and he must have won but that doesn't mean they can't be equals ffs.
Lose one fight and these powerscaling bandwagoners will assume you're weak or just fairly weaker than the victor regardless of what happened and unless the loser loses a body part especially an eye or limb for example, then they suddenly aren't weaker just because they've lost?

This just feels like another rinse repeat of Sanji vs Zoro, Shanks vs Mihawk, Yonko vs Admirals etc. Its exhausting.

Also we know people stronger than their superiors still obey them too in OP. Never mind equals too.
I think the biggest question mark to the equal statement came from Shiryus vivre card where it’s written “Even though many CONSIDERED them equals, Shiryu feared Magellan.”

Personally I have Magellan stronger but in a Kaido - Big Mom kind of way where it’s a very close fight and anyone in the area better get the fuck outta the way

G

Gorosei Informer

I think the biggest question mark to the equal statement came from Shiryus vivre card where it’s written “Even though many CONSIDERED them equals, Shiryu feared Magellan.”

Personally I have Magellan stronger but in a Kaido - Big Mom kind of way where it’s a very close fight and anyone in the area better get the fuck outta the way
Yeah thats fair, Magellan does have that absolutely relentless fierceness to him, it felt like the devil himself incarnate even, the wrath of hell. Dude was terrifying for real. Shiryu doesnt have that same vibe unfortunately, not yet anyway.

Yeah that I can accept, I wouldnt mind a small difference, I regard Shanks and Mihawk the same, Sanji and Zoro, Yonkos and Admirals and so on, small differences between them in strength, maybe negligible even. The way they were phrasing it, it came off as they were trying to downplay/slander Shiryu and make him seem weak which is just frustrating and ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.