What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Except when this antagonist was hyped by Shanks as someone who has always been powerful lol. Base Teach is commander level solely due to base stats
Something basic? He literally pulled the same exact feats Whitebeard did. Df mastery does increase his power, but the percentage is a minute fraction. So gura is an easy to use fruit, he already pulled Wb level feats, clashed with Sengoku and had a full month to get a better feel with it. After 2 years this mastery gives him 5-10% more power if I’m being generous.
No because you are not factoring in the awakening - something which koed both BM and kaido for good.

No matter how you look at MF BB, saying he was almost at his peak at that time is just bad take mate.

And, there are numerous reasons for this first, he had no awakening back then and he needed time to achieve that. Second, we have yet to see his third df in action.

These two factors alone can clearly make someone understand that BB grew a lot since then because he is bound to get these two when he will fight Luffy.

Maybe he was strong back then but oda is setting BB as not a commander level or admiral level or yonkou level fight for Luffy - Its for Pirate king

I understand if you're a fan but what for? She isn't linked to the main plot anymore and her era is over, it would only slow down the story
If she truly died, Kaido would undoubtedly die as well.

I want a top-tier character to still exist in the story.

Think about how much more hype there will be when those two reappear and clash with someone than if they had actually died.

Oh no no no, a fanbase already afraidd about aokiji matchup and they start to downplay admirals, i can smell the salt :doffytroll::hapnoel:
i dont think sanji fights aokiji but zfans are so insercure :risitameh::ihaha:
I mean if Aokiji does fight Sanji (IF) then this would mean Shiryu would be stronger. And possibly even on the level of Akainu.

And ?
I'll come back to this once we see BB and Kuzan interacting finding out the terms in which he joined.

No matter what. Shiryu will never be stronger than an Admiral, period.
I wasn't considering Aokiji "officially" joining the BB pirates being a hot topic until I read this. It's impossible to convince them, let's discuss about Diamond Vasco > Non-Diamond Shiryu :goyea:

No because you are not factoring in the awakening - something which koed both BM and kaido for good.

No matter how you look at MF BB, saying he was almost at his peak at that time is just bad take mate.

And, there are numerous reasons for this first, he had no awakening back then and he needed time to achieve that. Second, we have yet to see his third df in action.

These two factors alone can clearly make someone understand that BB grew a lot since then because he is bound to get these two when he will fight Luffy.

Maybe he was strong back then but oda is setting BB as not a commander level or admiral level or yonkou level fight for Luffy - Its for Pirate king
Oda literally stated that the manga would end after the sh will find the one piece and we know for a fact black beard ain't the final vilain:endthis:

If....and I say if Kuzan is really tenth TC of BB and we know shiryu is number two based on that cover of Second strongest so what you gonna make out of it
Oda said before king and queen were introduced jack was kaido strongest underling, this can change if he is 10 TC because no chance shiryu is stronger then admiral.

I’m not saying he was at his peak and we don’t really know if he’s awakened now anyway.
But back then he already had strong physical stats, atrong enough to tank whatever Whutebeard and Sengoku hit him with and that’s after nearly dying to Magellan’s poison. The strongest logia and strongest paramecia were still in his possession and had a good month to get used to the gura, which is a lot considering he pulled Wb feats in an hour.
And according to the schizos he had someone stronger than an admiral on his side (without the fruit but still his actual swordmanship is the same more or less)
:specialmeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.