What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda said before king and queen were introduced jack was kaido strongest underling, this can change if he is 10 TC because no chance shiryu is stronger then admiral.
Aokiji can be stronger than Shiryu only if someone stronger than Zoro faces him, Luffy gonna fight BB so I don't see any option.

Lmao

Let's agree to disagree then

We will see then because as of now we both can't bring anything concrete to back our arguments..

Luffy is already yonkou level and his fight with BB will give us clear understanding of what BB has in his aresnal in comparison to MF.
Except I did have concrete arguments mate
1. Base Blackbeard being commander level and hyped by yonko Shanks as someone always strong but waiting for the perfect chance
2. He possessed the strongest devil fruit in existence, an ability negating one at that
3. Blackbeard imitated Wb level gura feats on day 1 and had a month to get used to it
These are 3 undeniable canon facts lol

It's better if she stays dead.

Oda literally clowned her from WCI to wano.

And, if she really came back then don't even expect oda to treat her with hype when he didn't so in past 5-6 years
It's not difficult to understand why she is a clown because she fights with the protagonist group.

She will definitely shine if she fights with WG, Maries, or other pirates.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda said before king and queen were introduced jack was kaido strongest underling, this can change if he is 10 TC because no chance shiryu is stronger then admiral.
It's a what if scenario based on who fights Zoro if kuzan really turned out to be Tenth TC and we know zoro takes on second strongest.
That Kuzan's situation is completely different and it'll be explained.
Ya I agree with this.

Tbh, I don't think kuzan will fight SHs. Just doesn't fit...

But I do know that Zoro will take on second strongest member of BBP and matchups will give us better idea

Status
Not open for further replies.