What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very interested in that whole Kuma situation. But what kinda race should he be? He got those bear ears thanks to the paw fruit, no? Otheriwse he looks pretty normal, just built like a tank. And wouldn't that mean, that Bonney is also from that race, if she's indeed his biological daughter. Why is it written that way, hmm..

And I'm eager to see how Law handles BB's arsenal and vice versa. Like how did he counter his amputation in this chapter for example. Both guys are pretty difficult to scale.

And i've got no good feeling about Bonney changing their age. Most of the time that kinda stuff leads to super annoying circumstances, like Chibi Luffy getting beaten by Lucci and stuff- boring. If Chibi Luffy and Jimbei nuke the Seraphim instead it could be a little enertaining I guess. I just don't want that forced nerf for the SHs.

C

Cruxroux

I'm very interested in that whole Kuma situation. But what kinda race should he be? He got those bear ears thanks to the paw fruit, no? Otheriwse he looks pretty normal, just built like a tank. And wouldn't that mean, that Bonney is also from that race, if she's indeed his biological daughter. Why is it written that way, hmm..

And I'm eager to see how Law handles BB's arsenal and vice versa. Like how did he counter his amputation in this chapter for example. Both guys are pretty difficult to scale.

And i've got no good feeling about Bonney changing their age. Most of the time that kinda stuff leads to super annoying circumstances, like Chibi Luffy getting beaten by Lucci and stuff- boring. If Chibi Luffy and Jimbei nuke the Seraphim instead it could be a little enertaining I guess. I just don't want that forced nerf for the SHs.
I swear to god Kuma situation Is another asspull.
We get new species every Island now.

He won't fight the crew but he may be the reason why BB will beat Shanks.

Imagine they hide Kuzan and he comes out changing the tide of the battle
If BB beats shanks through cheating then all hype for him is gone. I’m fine with retreating when that’s the most optimal play, but eventually BB needs to be strong.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Except I did have concrete arguments mate
1. Base Blackbeard being commander level and hyped by yonko Shanks as someone always strong but waiting for the perfect chance
2. He possessed the strongest devil fruit in existence, an ability negating one at that
3. Blackbeard imitated Wb level gura feats on day 1 and had a month to get used to it
These are 3 undeniable canon facts lol
And, I already told you

That awakening was introduced later and BB will get one

Haki was developed more later on and he will get haoshoku and most likely AdCoC

And, third df is still unknown factor here

And, all of these are facts which will increase his strength a lot. If you think there is hardly any gap between BB with all these things and MF BB then that's just one of the worst takes

C

Cruxroux

What If Bonney powers work Like America Chavez(Doctor strange 2).
I mean Her going into a mental breakdown has nothin to do with other getting changed into kids.

She doesn't have a control over it. more like when situation demands she changes herself.
Fruit controls her , she doesn't control the fruit.

No just the usual clowning Luffy. Chibi Luffy ain't gonna do shit and will be used as a hype tool left and right. Conveniently, he won't nullify the effect by using haki like Law did even though his haki is above Law. Oda always finds a way to go retarded with SH most of the time, especially Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.