Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't blame some of the users on Reddit for hating on WG since this site has lots of toxic Zoro vs Sanji arguments, as well as trolling, and the earlier comments on this thread was arguing about One Piece and Fairy Tail. WG isn't bad but certain users here will make it seem bad, however Reddit is still worse mainly because they can't take criticism at all and seeing how some of them talk almost feels like they are in a cult.

Oh and they had a complete meltdown when JB and MS stopped translating One Piece, they acted like it was the end of the world and they started to bash Viz and Stephen Paul throwing around some very hateful comments towards them.
You are right about that, this place can get really toxic. It's no wonder why some users hate this forum. But Reddit can get really toxic too. Reddit and OJ was the same, I think. Reddit hated OJ and vice versa.

Reddit is still worse mainly because they can't take criticism at all and seeing how some of them talk almost feels like they are in a cult.
They absolutely can't take any criticism.

Oh and they had a complete meltdown when JB and MS stopped translating One Piece, they acted like it was the end of the world and they started to bash Viz and Stephen Paul throwing around some very hateful comments towards them.
I do remember that time and it was awful. The comments were just obnoxious.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yooooo please make this an emote๐Ÿ‘Œ:neesama:
How about changing it to Surprise MFs..:myman:
I second this emoti
I agree with you.
Please @Bogard @Pantheos...we need this very badly...you have so much, and we have so little...please have mercy...
You fuckers scared me until I saw what you posted. I got announcements like 5 people quoted you lmao. I was like WTF happened lmao

Glad it's only support

Nah he didn't post too early cus even on normal time we have to wait for pics and summary for hour's how that different from now?
Because two weeks ago he only posted the summary a few hours before spoiler pics normally release. Spoiler pics normall start coming out within 12 hours from now, meaning he posted early this time.

Quick question, chapter comes out tomorrow or friday?
Friday, its a normal release. We didn't get real spoilers early, just a spoiler provider who leaked information on a double spread a day and half earlier than normal.

I have no problem with Robin 1v1 one of the female flying six members and I really want her to get a 1v1 fight, however I don't know how to feel about Nami 1v1 the other female flying six member. The flying six are the strongest headliners and are right below the All Stars, look at what Page One did to Sanji.

Then you have the veterans of the BMP such as Perospero who easily defeated Brook and Chopper, and Daifuku who easily pushed back Sanji.

I have a hard time seeing Nami 1v1 a flying six member, if she has help then that's fine but if she doesn't and she actually manages to defeat one of the female members in a 1v1 then I'm not too sure how I would feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.