Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon who usually post on AP and his Spanish forum doesn't even mention WG, but it's fine he at least gives the credit to the spoiler provider.
Redon is a nice dude he also give our manytimes his spoiler picture and also he mentioned our provider, the problem starts with all the other users who posting that shit on twitter and Facebook.

They could at least wait until tomorrow or something.

Redon is a nice dude he also give our manytimes his spoiler picture and also he mentioned our provider, the problem starts with all the other users who posting that shit on twitter and Facebook.

I know that Redon posted a lot of pics and spoiler but, I was talking more about the recent spoilers. He could have at least mentioned WG forum.

The people on Reddit always think they are the most important lol. They hate on WG, but the spoilers are from here or Redon. They take the spoilers for granted too.

The people on Reddit always think they are the most important lol. They hate on WG, but the spoilers are from here or Redon. They take the spoilers for granted too.
I can't blame some of the users on Reddit for hating on WG since this site has lots of toxic Zoro vs Sanji arguments, as well as trolling, and the earlier comments on this thread was arguing about One Piece and Fairy Tail. WG isn't bad but certain users here will make it seem bad, however Reddit is still worse mainly because they can't take criticism at all and seeing how some of them talk almost feels like they are in a cult.

Oh and they had a complete meltdown when JB and MS stopped translating One Piece, they acted like it was the end of the world and they started to bash Viz and Stephen Paul throwing around some very hateful comments towards them.

Classic trope of females fighting females, kinda unfortunate imo.
Oh totally. Its something I wish someone like Oda could avoid but it seems that old stereotypes never die. Granted, unless Blackbeard's 11th member is female, it looks like either Nami or Robin is facing off against a male there. Robin vs. Yama was awesome, and her small skirmish against some of the male doflamingo members was welcome too. We'll see what happens.

Need that spoiler of Luffy and Kid already barging into onigashima and creating chaos :smoothy:
Honestly just may be the kaido/big mom side this chapter lol. We'll see if it transitions at all, but it looks like it starts with the Tobi Roppo introductions, unless Oda goes back to the protagonists after this scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.