Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope that the chapter is not short without much content

I feel with recent scheduling... 1-2 chapters a month

To have a bit more meat in the chapter.. by either making it go back old school One Piece where we used to get 20 pages chapter

Or by maintaining it as 16-17 but include more important content than wasted gags that will not advance the story nor reveal anything

H

Homelander

I just hope that the chapter is not short without much content

I feel with recent scheduling... 1-2 chapters a month

To have a bit more meat in the chapter.. by either making it go back old school One Piece where we used to get 20 pages chapter

Or by maintaining it as 16-17 but include more important content than wasted gags that will not advance the story nor reveal anything
Its funny oda edited out Germ pirate when corona becameworldwide.

I thought they ll make a comeback of sort in cover story. This lola -chiffon storyline handsdown is the worst i read.

I wouldnt mind if they revealed something about Marines who beat gotti easily. Where did they go ?

M

MD Zolo

So if X Drake joined two years ago, that means Tobi Roppo didn't exist before that. Or that there was a member of Tobi Roppo who was replaced by Drake.

May be Apoo was the previous Tobi Roppo and he was replaced by Drake and Apoo got promoted (?).

Its funny oda edited out Germ pirate when corona becameworldwide.

I thought they ll make a comeback of sort in cover story. This lola -chiffon storyline handsdown is the worst i read.

I wouldnt mind if they revealed something about Marines who beat gotti easily. Where did they go ?
Oh please! Just move to another cover!
No more Chiffon Lola cover

I'd rather Oda switches to Vinsmokes OR Ceasar Clown instead... I think Ceasar can give a really good cover! Cause this guy is jinxed!
He never finds peace.. so his possibility of running into troubles and big shots who restrain him are so fucking high

Status
Not open for further replies.