Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say it was just fate....why don't we wait till Kaido flashback
Like I said, as of right now the narrator lied to us and if Kaido's flashback will prove otherwise, then I will be happy but for now it is what it is. I'm not going to make my judgment based on things that doesn't happen yet, so I would say that narrator can lie to and it wouldn't be that much suprising since Oda himself has been lying in interviews and Datebooks.

M

MD Zolo

no worries ^^. Last week or was it the week before? told you I was gonna acknowledge my L if I ended up being wrong come this week so I'm simply acknowledging that:catcry:
Well...thank you. But I am still cautiously optimistic, as I was two weeks ago. Who knows, Oda isn't the one to make things clean. There is still time for some of your other explanations to come true.

Similar to your, mine also holds. If Page1 has damage or talks about how O-Soba Mask was strong, then your other explanation is strue and I will take my L.

The narrator told you "Nobody COULD kill this man", not "Nobody CAN...".
It refers to the past and works well for the plot. If he was killed in the past we wouldnt have him in Wano in the present.
Make no mistake tho, he can die for sure.
It depends on translation but the point still remains. I myself said that it was implaying that in past (nobody could kill this man) but Oden could have if it wasn't for hostage situation.

H

Homelander

I have no doubt fights will be exciting.

But I wish One Piece had more to get excited about than just final combat. Pre TS there was many things like characters being fleshed out and consistent writing.
Personally i would say story is at endgame now. So it will look unfullfilling to you.

I vividly remember same thing fans said about naruto . I would say author is trying his level best.

Is it best arc ? Lets hope oda does his best getting frustruated will lead to nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.