Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until female Flying Six is revealed.. with a very revealing outfit like Betty Bello, Rebecca, and FI to DR Nami
Then OPlers be like "omfgwtf so hawttt!!1" "waifu!!!" "So cute omg omg" blabla

While the same OPlers also bashed Fairy Tail for its fanservice

I get about 7 loses, it is not the point. In the Kaido investigation the narrator said that Kaido has been captured by Marians and other pirates (in the past not know) 18 times and no one could kill him.
Well....no one could kill him =/= Kaidou being immortal......

This is just my guess.....

Other than being very strong, he must have had some kind of luck....kinda like misfortune hits when someone wants to kill him

Well....no one could kill him =/= Kaidou being immortal......

This is just my guess.....

Other than being very strong, he must have had some kind of luck....kinda like misfortune hits when someone wants to kill him
No, it spiceficly said that dispite all the torturers he couldn't die and Kaido himself jumps from sky island in order to kill himself since no one can. As of right now I will assume that narrator simply lied before it's proven otherwise.

So no real spoiler out yet. Why spoiler providers always leak the least interesting part of the chapter:seriously:
Spoiler providers are like Cameramen when a female does a youtube fitness video

Instead of focusing on the movement of the exercise... they focus on their ass LMAO

Similarly... the spoiler probably have so many different information.. but they only focus on "there are two females :steef: one is called Black Maria" I'm so thristy LMAO

That's the kind of spoiler providers we are dealing with.... LOL

You people usually get to post spoilers quickly to other forums or discord , facebook before the spoiler day

You causing troubles for Providers,
I mean posting it in private sites as Ap or Thrillerbark should be okay since not everyone know these place, but posting it on twitter or facebook is fucking dumb and disrespect to @Roventiar who only post the spoilers for us. Make me angry and we as user should work together and not betraying our friends here.

Can't wait until female Flying Six is revealed.. with a very revealing outfit like Betty Bello, Rebecca, and FI to DR Nami
Then OPlers be like "omfgwtf so hawttt!!1" "waifu!!!" "So cute omg omg" blabla

While the same OPlers also bashed Fairy Tail for its fanservice
Fairy Tail is shit bro.
Although the fanservice in OP has become ridiculous as well, it is by far not as much as Fairy Tail. I've tried re-reading the series but after the timeskip, it was absolutely unbearable.

Funnily enough that you are the same scrub whining and moaning about every kind of shit on these weekly chapters whilst you praise Mashima's manga as fuck lol.
And no, I did not really like the last chapters either.

Status
Not open for further replies.