Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This narration says "People SAY" As in ts hearsay in the world of one piece itself

And this narration literally begins with Narrator saying Kaido has lost like a dozen times
Whether (people say) or not doesn't change anything, but if it's important for you I can remind you that there was also said that "no one can kill Kaido even he himself" and dispite hundreds of torturers no one could kill him in the past, 969 proved it to be wrong.

Whether (people say) or not doesn't change anything, but if it's important for you I can remind you that there was also said that "no one can kill Kaido even he himself" and dispite hundreds of torturers no one could kill him in the past, 969 proved it to be wrong.
Nope......there was no indication that Oden could kill Kaido....he just cut it...

Or maybe something changed in 20 years....mind you he has 7 loses and got captured 18 times.....

Typical Oda
Make his characters say something cheesy and cool, only to ruin it already nearly after

Zoro: 8 mountains 9 seas there is nothing that I can't cut!!!
Birdcage: Lol
Naked men in Wano: Hello

Zoro: Round up samurais!!!
Samurais: Lol

Sanji: Won't use Raid Suit!!
Raid Suit: Lol

Sanji: Will reduce Kaido's force!!!
Page One: Lol

Moral of the story: Don't take One Piece seriously anymore.
It has comedy genre for this kind of reasons

Nope......there was no indication that Oden could kill Kaido....he just cut it...

Or maybe something changed in 20 years....mind you he has 7 loses and got captured 18 times.....
Then what was the point of the hostage situation? Just to ruin the fight? To make Kaido Look weak? Or that Oden could have killed him and save the country but couldn't since the enemy used dirty tricks?

That's true, but I'd like the crew of the future pirate king to keep their promises:namiriously:
It wouldn't be the first time a Straw Hat failed to keep a promise, Zoro failed to keep his promise of not being defeated until he fought Mihawk again when he faced Enel, and Luffy did not keep his promise of never running from an opponent again like he pretended in Dressrosa.

Oden didn't say he could kill Kaido nor was there any proof he could. I mean how can someone get up right away if he is on the verge of death like you are saying ?

Status
Not open for further replies.