What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He has the sword for a reason. And Law isn't getting grabbed in the first place unless BB gets help.
BB could suck him in and deprive him of objects to switch with. He's totally capable of touching Law. Saying "he has a sword for a reason" doesn't accomplish anything. Law can't even compete with the people on his level without his devil's fruit ability, forget about a Yonko with the most destructive ability in the world.

How is it groundless though when we know for a fact that haki mitigates damage.
That means anyone from Amazon Lilly fodder to Mihawk could mitigate damage from GGnM. I doubt you guys are tying to argue Law fights BB by mitigating 0.001% of GGnM power.

But how does blocking five colored string reduce Law's haki? It is not like that was even his limit.
Well, I didn't say it reduces his Haki. I said that's the best feat he has so far.

Not every single attack from GGnm is island-wrecking though.
Doubt BB's not gonna capitalize on the opportunity and use a tiny building-level punch though. Even the weakest of GGnM attacks are well beyond any single hit move Law managed to withstand without hitting the ground.

In fact only a few are and they require some prep to release.
No preparation, he just needs to take a stance and it's not an absolute necessity considering WB attacked Akainu without taking a stance the first time he attacked him.

Law's COA strength can be superior to Luffy's even though Luffy has the better technique (barrier and penetration)... both are exclusive of each other
Groundless, Law's CoA was superior to Luffy back in Dressrosas. Luffy's Haki grew since then, and we have no reason to believe Law's Haki is superior to his now.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BB has weak haki lol. He said himself that he would get turned to stone if he let Hancock go from his hands.

BB is over reliant on fruits. He is cocky as hell since he has multiple overpowered fruits. And that will be his ultimate undoing.

I don't think Law needs saving against BB alone. But it looks like he has most of his crew there. And laws crew is trash. Law ain't gonna beat up All the BBp alone obviously. But, his fight against BB WILL be a high-extreme diff.
First part is factually incorrect. boa df works because of impure feelings.

Bb over relying on fruits will be his undoing but against Luffy. Law isn't that man.

Also, BB has strong haki because he is PK level antagonist (assuming he won't doesn't make sense) and he was the first one who commented on Luffy haki is growing in ID when we didn't even know what haki truly is.

How BB was able to gauge Luffy haki is growing without he himself having good haki in the first place?

Law is just weak hype tool and his fight will lead to another big plot. Him pushing BB to extreme goes against common shonen logic and him escaping just makes the purpose of the fight mute.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Well I just like different nuances of his character

Like what is his motivation for hunting marines..did he have vendetta against them??

Idea of a dude solo on coffin boat running around New world hunting admirals..getting past storms and sea kings just on a coffin boat is bad ass on his own

He has most versatility and originality in his actions too. Idea of Marines chasing him excites him as potential a challenge for him thinking they might send few admirals after him..but him realizing they just wanted to distrib his sleep

He rejects Emperor title but comes up with plan to use Buggy as a face and be shadow yonko in the back

Why does he tame Baboons..his soft spot for animals

His soft spot for perona and Zoro

His layer with Shanks

I mean there is so much to unpack with Mihawk.

He just feels like a far superior character than Shanks to me.

I mean when he got introduced..they said his eyes can kill you..just a bad ass introducion..one of the best in One Piece.
I actually don't think Shanks is all that fleshed out as character either honestly, I just thought it was hilarious when he used CoC on shitbull because I hate the admirals lmao. Mihawk is probably more interesting than Shanks but tbh I need more page time for the both of them, its getting tiring being dripfed Mihawk or Shanks content, need to see them both actually start doing shit.

I will say though that Mihawk visually looks cool though, I like his design and I actually use his theme on this site lol

And what difference does it makes on what i said about his actual goals and strength?

Do you think his current goal is being a Teach fan like Teach's crewmates are while for some unknown reason competing with dudes who are struggling against Law's crew?

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Nah his goal is likely to find the true reason he was forced to kill Saul, why the world government backs a homicidal maniac like Sakazuki

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We don't actually know how BB steals fruits, but even if he does need to kill the user I can see something happening that saves Luffy's life, like Law using the immortality surgery or something
We know he took WB fruit only after WB was dead

BB also said abasalom is dead when Shiryu was shown with clear fruit

So, so far evidence suggest that BB needs to kill user to steal his df

And what difference does it makes on what i said about his actual goals and strength?

Do you think his current goal is being a Teach fan like Teach's crewmates are while for some unknown reason competing with dudes who are struggling against Law's crew?

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
He isn't a fan. But a follower, and lends his strength to him.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
My point is you’re severely underestimating Law if you think that will be enough to gimp him
It's not like I said he gets one-shotted or anything. I simply said he gets wrecked if he's caught implying he gets beaten badly, not that he gets one-shotted. Even if I wasn't being very precise about it, the arguments you're using are using to counter me are genuinely ridiculous. :catsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.