What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's simple math, there are characters who are far stronger at crowd control than others, like Akainu would be far more effecient than Garp if both are fighting an army of high tiers, it's just how devil fruits work essentially.
They are both equally strong but Magellan is so hax he can neg diff people stronger than him, I can even confidently say Shiryu can perform better in a 1v1 against a top tier but crowd control is Magellan's bread and butter.
You can't just ignore devil fruit powers like that.
Crowd Control is fundamental job of a head Jailer where Riots can break out at any time..Dozens of Commander level criminals can be running around causing Raucus anytime.

Shiryu was never stated to be worse at his job than Magallen so what ever he does..whether it's lethal Tatsumakis..flying slashes..advCoC..he should be just as effective at crowd control

It is not an admiral position where you can be a straight forward fighter like Garp and get away with it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
True legion members opinions mostly are irrelevant. To much bias

An that’s why he’s holding his own currently 1-1 with a Yonko lvl character. For more then 30secs, zoro done that when again
:kobeha:

Cry lol, imagine thinking a “mere” was gonna be relevant in any Capacity around Law. He Zoro opponent for a reason, an Law fight Luffy for a reason Kid lmao.

Hope ur man enough to be in a few chapters. Ur world all ready crumbling after this chapter. Law was supposed to get neg if u ask legion dumbass. An his crew was shit
Your man watched pissing himself when zoro with a broken body pre power up overpowered and blitz hybrid kaido
Don't even talk on laws fodder ass.

You not hyping Law to me then hyping him for not being dead in seconds lmfaooooo

Apparently now saying Head Jailor of Facility where criminals stronger than Law are found dime a dozen being stronger than Law is me pulling shit out of my ass

:gokulaugh:

Imo Law can do those things. As I said, there's no proof. Law is obviously not gonna get a chance to show if he could have done it or not. So all we can do is speculate based on our biases and what we've seen. But,

Law is a pirate worth 3 billion. That's more than BB had when he became a yonko. And Law has the clout of being a major part of the team that took down 2 yonko. So if Iva, croco and jinbe had that info, they would run faster than they did against Magellan.

And Magellan negging yami teach, that's a very situational thing. They were in a cramped super prison. That like the perfect place for Magellans fruit to wreak havoc.

If y'all are scaling shiryu to Magellan, then put Magellan against Law and see where that goes. Law(even pre skip Law tbh) completely negates most of Magellans tricks. He can just slice up Magellan from far away and it's gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.