What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think with oda's track record they are probably alive lol. The man couldn't kill kinemon, the perfect character to kill off, even though he made it seem like he died multiple times.
The worst offender is him and the other guys at Punk Hazard, who were gased by Shinokuni, but somehow were still alive despite being gased and frozen in a petrified state with no air to breathe.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law can swap snow flakes and yet you think BB can deprive Law of objects to switch...that in itself is unfounded.
If he covered the battlefield with darkness, then he will have nothing to switch places with. Too bad this isn't a winter island for him to switch places with snowflakes. Law has to get close to BB to land hits, so it's easy enough to capture him without giving him enough time to react. I am not saying Law is definitely getting captured. I already explained to the folks last week how Law is one of the only DF users that could oppose BB's DF but it's not as hard to touch Law as you're making it out to be.

I did mention that he would compete with BB without his DF. My point is Law will not be helpless if BB manages to touch hi. because he has a sword.
He is helpless against BB as long as he doesn't have access to his DF abilities. There is nothing he could do against GGnM without his fruit. His only option is BB acting careless, and not attacking Law.

Yes that is what it means. The degree of mitigation however depends on the strength of the users haki. What we are arguing is that Law's haki is not so weak that he can't mitigate a gura punch to a significant degree.
I think everyone already knows how Haki works. Saying "Law's Haki isn't weak" doesn't prove his Haki mitigates GGnM damage to a significant degree. You're supposed to provide evidence to support these claims.
And it being the best feat he has so far implies he can't block a gura punch?
Obviously, that's how logic works. You judge things based on what they did, not based on what you want them to do. If Law's best feat is blocking Doffy's Five-Colored String, then it's perfectly logical to assume he could block comparable attacks. GGnM attacks are on a completely different level.
This is unfounded. Even BBs crew preskip took a Gura punch and only sustained minor damage
Not a single one of them took a direct punch besides BB. WB threw a punch in their general direction. Even Akainu was temporarily immobilized after two hits, and it was the same guy who treated Marco and Vista like bugs.

The stance is the preparation..hence why I said Law's sword comes into play because he can interrupt that stance.
It's not like it takes several minutes. He has to rise his hand in a weird way, that takes less time than Zoro's Onigiri or Luffy's gears. Law's not exactly well known for having super quick reactions. Not when he's gonna be in an uncomfortable position while being pulled in. He's getting punched before he even realizes he couldn't use his powers.

The first hit WB used on Akainu was relatively weak. Even weaker than the first hit he used on the BB pirates
Why's it weak? Coz the strongest admiral withstood it?

The operative words there is "can be superior"
I don't see how that's any different from Sanji's CoA could be superior to Luffy's coz it's a possibility, so he could mitigate damage from GGnM of all things.
Law's haki also grew so why are you automatically assuming that Luffy's is superior?
Coz we have no reason to believe Law's Haki is superior.

We have no reason to believe Law's haki is not superior either which is my point. We can't just assume that one is over the other
Except we do. Luffy has a highly advanced Haki and Law's Haki hasn't done anything for us to confirm it could operate at that level when all he ever did was some basic blocking. If Law had the same level of Haki as Luffy then he'd be running around with Zoro putting scares on Kaido without even needing Room.

Lmao Shiryu is exact equal of Magallen in overall power level
Meaning what ever Magallen can accomplish with his fruit Shiryu can with his swordsmanship
Idea of Ivankov Jinbei and Crocodile running away from Magallen is that even in 1v3 they can't beat him
Same would apply to Shiryu as well as he's just as capable a Jailer even if his arsenal is different.
Its like what Akainu can accomplish with his devil fruit Garp can with his fists.
I don't think it's simple math, there are characters who are far stronger at crowd control than others, like Akainu would be far more effecient than Garp if both are fighting an army of high tiers, it's just how devil fruits work essentially.
They are both equally strong but Magellan is so hax he can neg diff people stronger than him, I can even confidently say Shiryu can perform better in a 1v1 against a top tier but crowd control is Magellan's bread and butter.
You can't just ignore devil fruit powers like that.

If he covered the battlefield with darkness, then he will have nothing to switch places with. Too bad this isn't a winter island for him to switch places with snowflakes. Law has to get close to BB to land hits, so it's easy enough to capture him without giving him enough time to react. I am not saying Law is definitely getting captured. I already explained to the folks last week how Law is one of the only DF users that could oppose BB's DF but it's not as hard to touch Law as you're making it out to be.

He is helpless against BB as long as he doesn't have access to his DF abilities. There is nothing he could do against GGnM without his fruit. His only option is BB acting careless, and not attacking Law.

I think everyone already knows how Haki works. Saying "Law's Haki isn't weak" doesn't prove his Haki mitigates GGnM damage to a significant degree. You're supposed to provide evidence to support these claims.

Obviously, that's how logic works. You judge things based on what they did, not based on what you want them to do. If Law's best feat is blocking Doffy's Five-Colored String, then it's perfectly logical to assume he could block comparable attacks. GGnM attacks are on a completely different level.

Not a single one of them took a direct punch besides BB. WB threw a punch in their general direction. Even Akainu was temporarily immobilized after two hits, and it was the same guy who treated Marco and Vista like bugs.

It's not like it takes several minutes. He has to rise his hand in a weird way, that takes less time than Zoro's Onigiri or Luffy's gears. Law's not exactly well known for having super quick reactions. Not when he's gonna be in an uncomfortable position while being pulled in. He's getting punched before he even realizes he couldn't use his powers.

Why's it weak? Coz the strongest admiral withstood it?

I don't see how that's any different from Sanji's CoA could be superior to Luffy's coz it's a possibility, so he could mitigate damage from GGnM of all things.

Coz we have no reason to believe Law's Haki is superior.

Except we do. Luffy has a highly advanced Haki and Law's Haki hasn't done anything for us to confirm it could operate at that level for doing some basic blocking stuff. If Law had the same level of Haki as Luffy then he'd be running around with Zoro putting scares on him without even needing Room.
BB darkness fucking up with Shambles is something i failed to see.Nice catch.This might actually happen.But Law can also Shambles away using BB's commanders or BB himself.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
What even would the arcs for these be? You think we’re having 4 more major arcs? I don’t.
He could take down two opponents in an arc just like Luffy did in WCI. He takes down Shiryu in the next arc, takes down Kizaru and bald Gorosei in the final war and ends Hawkeye in the epilogue.

I don't think it's simple math, there are characters who are far stronger at crowd control than others, like Akainu would be far more effecient than Garp if both are fighting an army of high tiers, it's just how devil fruits work essentially.
They are both equally strong but Magellan is so hax he can neg diff people stronger than him, I can even confidently say Shiryu can perform better in a 1v1 against a top tier but crowd control is Magellan's bread and butter.
You can't just ignore devil fruit powers like that.
Doku Doku no mi is so hax.If plague bullets could put Luffy out of the fight,i wonder how that poison would affect top tiers like Kaido and BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.