What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Dumbass cause 1-1 BB, running away…. An aren’t sZtards praying the oden wannabe “sneak Law”? A truly pathetic fan base

Speaking of Running dnt go ur pussy ass anywhere when the confrontation ends. Legion members will be slapped around until EoS for elevating that subordinate were he’s never belong

1-1 a Yonko, in a confrontation that’s reached a fleet admiral desk>>>2-1 Meme>> 1-1 Ling
Lmfao what anyone else says is irrelevant

Law CAN ONLY SNEAK ATTACKS
Without sneak attacks law Is vergo territory
How dare you cry that law is gonna get snuck
When laws dead in a few chapters we see how much you talk

Magellan has a hax ability, Shiryu may be on his level but can never imitate that feat.
That hax ability is exactly why Shiryu was afraid of confronting Magellan.
Lmao Shiryu is exact equal of Magallen in overall power level

Meaning what ever Magallen can accomplish with his fruit Shiryu can with his swordsmanship

Idea of Ivankov Jinbei and Crocodile running away from Magallen is that even in 1v3 they can't beat him

Same would apply to Shiryu as well as he's just as capable a Jailer even if his arsenal is different.

Its like what Akainu can accomplish with his devil fruit Garp can with his fists.

Submerged but not looking like they were sinking.
Plus we have seen how characters magically recover strength or don't seem to lose strength until they're KO or dead in OP and in shonen in general.
I do think with oda's track record they are probably alive lol. The man couldn't kill kinemon, the perfect character to kill off, even though he made it seem like he died multiple times.

You don't think I am giving Rayleigh too much??

Imo it makes sense based on his hype but people would tell me Rayleigh is 3 Billion max
Post automatically merged:

There's no way you actually believe Law did 90% of Big Moms HP
:gokulaugh:
Well tbh Rayleigh was the Pirate King's right hand and probably the only person alive that knows where the One Piece is, his knowledge and experience alone is a big threat, wouldn't surprise me if his bounty was 4 billion +.

That is why he should give him COC.If Shyriu is just a weakling.Zoro will just pull a Zaraki and allow himself to get hit make Shyriu blade stuck in him and one shot him.With advanced Coc,that strategy will end up in death.
It just doesn't work, the whole point of his df is to hide, using acoc will just allow zoro to sense him:endthis:

It’ll likely end in a stalemate but that would need attention to only be on Law Vs BB
Scenario A - BB defeats Law, but not killing him to steal his df because reasons sucks.

Scenario B - Law defeats BB, Oda is a pussy to do it because BB loses any threat vibes, imo he doesnt even feel some big threat atm.

Scenario C - Someone saves Law like Boa, boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.