What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean what ever we say
Shiryus skills and Haki are enough to make Crocodile Ivankov and Jinbei run away in fear.

Adding a fruit on top
Like easily that makes a Yonko/Admiral level character

Idk why we think its insulting for Aokiji to be on his level.
Because Aokiji spent his life training and growing stronger. He'd accompany Garp to fight the Roger pirates, him and his peers have feats and portrayal that shits on anything Shiryu can hope for honestly. Shiryu on the other hand spent his life murdering prisoners without any showing to back him up, and now because of a cover that shows who Zoro will fight some of these clowns are placing him even above him lmao. It can't be more obvious, Kuzan told Smoker that he hasn't changed, he's using Teach just like Teach is using him. He's not a real pirate and will eventually leave the crew. The fact that we didn't have confirmation back then is the cherry on top.

At this point I doubt the Straw Hats will fight admirals. Cross guild seems like they’re taking the place of EOS fights against the Marines since they’re already hunting marines.
Bruh...

So, the Admirals, basically the longest built up opponents, will not be fighting against the Straw hats and instead will be defeated by a single yonko caliber crew?

:handsup:

I never thought about Shiryu vs Kuzan because I don’t consider Kuzan as a real member of the BB pirates
I can’t rank Shiryu, he’s an unknown powerhouse exactly like Teach.
I would say that Kuzan would win but I have no idea about EoS Shiryu

I didn't quote you, you did so it's clear who felt insecure enough to jump in lol:milaugh:

Also, who isn't bias here. Everyone over here is somewhat bias towards their fav. So, don't pull this bias card in front of me.

Shiryu is number 2 and it's clear. And, my point was if Oda showed Kuzan as Tenth TC then shiryu matching kuzan could be a thing because Oda dropped that cover of Number 2 in the crew after Kuzan joined.

:kayneshrug:
Im not the one who's insecure about sanji potentialy fighting aokiji so i need to donwnplay admirals :suresure: so says you, im just showing you that ur headcanno isn't right just because u are in a zorofan forum, as i said, kaido said jack is his strongest underling before king and queen were showsn, so this num2 cover could mean nothing after aokiji revelead to be in bbp, better then to believe this BS about shiryu stronger then aokiji :gokulaugh:

Because Aokiji spent his life training and growing stronger. He'd accompany Garp to fight the Roger pirates, him and his peers have feats and portrayal that shits on anything Shiryu can hope for honestly. Shiryu on the other hand spent his life murdering prisoners without any showing to back him up, and now because of a cover that shows who Zoro will fight some of these clowns are placing him even above him lmao. It can be more obvious, Kuzan told Smoker that he hasn't changed, he's using Teach just like Teach is using him. He's not a real pirate and will eventually leave the crew. The fact that we didn't have confirmation back than is the cherry on top.
I mean the idea that one can become strong enough to be able to match a guy able to kill Blackbeards entire crew in a flash..make Crocodile Jinbei and Ivankov run away in fear..be executioner of facility holding most dangerous criminals in the world without training his entire life is asanine to me.

Its almost like you want me to give Aokiji all the credit but you are not willing to give Shiryu credit at all.

You realize Shyriu is swordsman first and invisible man second.he got his fruit recently and basically by accident because the dude Sanji beat was dumb enough to go to Hachinosu.Pre-skip Shyriu=Magellan.The same Magellan that one shot BB entire crew and made Luffy,Invankov,Crocodile and Jibe run away.Shyriu is a advanced Coc candidate.
The problem is that oda will not give a cheap shot fruit to someone with acoc, it quite literally goes against the definition of being a conqueror, zoro never got a gimmick fight also:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.