What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there definitely is. I personally don't buy the Evil Oden thing but who knows. Shiryu is a cheap-shotter, he won't charge at Adv CoC Zoro head on. The fight with him will be Shiryu ducking open fire using his fruit then getting one shot per usual Zoro fight ending.
I mean what ever we say
Shiryus skills and Haki are enough to make Crocodile Ivankov and Jinbei run away in fear.

Adding a fruit on top
Like easily that makes a Yonko/Admiral level character

Idk why we think its insulting for Aokiji to be on his level.

Why not?He was keep up with magellan pre skip with no DF.I think he has COC and if he is Zoro's opponent we should get some adv.coc clashes.
You can't base your fighting style on sneak attack and be a conqueror at the same time, I think zoro will have acoc clash but it will be with the actual 10th titanic commander:endthis:

Kuzan pimp slaps BB yet somehow a bum like Shiryu is a debate?
:rolaugh:

Not really. What I'm expecting from Blackbeard crew is gimmick fights. Shiryu will only give trouble because he's invisible otherwise he gets fucked by most commanders.
Same for Blackbeard negating Luffy's devil fruit and only fighting base Luffy or Lafitte using his hypnosis instead of fighting

Honestly, Blackbeard crew fight will probably have the most disappointing and overhyped fights in shonen history.
man,this makes so much sense but i hope you are wrong.

I knew I should have put a note saying "this is just an example" There. It's just an example. Shiryu is stronger than regular commanders sure. But commanders have been shown to be fodder to admirals. And I doubt shiryu is that much stronger than other YC1's. That's all.
If Shiryu is as weak as you say, how is Zoro supposed to grow stronger to beat him since he’s fighting Mihawk afterwards.

I imagine BM's portrayal as an ally would be even worse because she would be used to hype up the enemy.

The potential she had in WCI and how all of that was ruined is honestly amazing. Not even Oda's biggest enemy could come up with a hit on a character like that.
Perhaps.

Though it's also possible that it's the only way Oda will ever use her at full power, in Mama Bear mode, with her being truly caring and protecting of her children and subordinates this time.

Though it would be another proof of Oda's old-fashionned views about women.

You can't base your fighting style on sneak attack and be a conqueror at the same time, I think zoro will have acoc clash but it will be with the actual 10th titanic commander:endthis:
You realize Shyriu is swordsman first and invisible man second.he got his fruit recently and basically by accident because the dude Sanji beat was dumb enough to go to Hachinosu.Pre-skip Shyriu=Magellan.The same Magellan that one shot BB entire crew and made Luffy,Invankov,Crocodile and Jinbe run away.Shyriu is a advanced Coc candidate.

But how did she and Kaido survive? Lava is still a liquid-ish thing. It's viscosity is around ketchup level I think. And they are both df users. Unless op lava/magma is hard, they should be dead from drowning at the very least.
Floating and her devil fruit allowing BM to create a magma Homie.

Oda has made characters survive situation that should have killed them a thousand times, even insignificant characters.

You do realize Shock Wille doesn't require Kid or bombs, right? Law will still be able to harm Big Meme and I never claimed he'd be able to defeat her alone.
Who cares if he can harm someone ? The whole point is that Law hurting B.Meme is nothing mind blowing given that she was clowned through Wano arc.

Now that he is against BB is a good opportunity to see how he can handle a serious fight or later in the story if he gets a fight against an Admiral or some real top tier threat, not an Emperor who punched a Fodder Six with acoc but Loda forgot on purpose to let her using it in her main fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.