What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a pretty good estimate ngl. Wouldn't change anything, maybe push Oden to 2.5.
You don't think I am giving Rayleigh too much??

Imo it makes sense based on his hype but people would tell me Rayleigh is 3 Billion max
Post automatically merged:

There’s no way you actually believe Zoro did 95% of Kaido’s HP
:gokulaugh:
There's no way you actually believe Law did 90% of Big Moms HP
:gokulaugh:

As far as haki resisting devil fruits, can you do it whenever? Law was already a woman and then later he turned back with haki. Does that mean that luffy doesnt need to resist the initial change immediately? He can just haki out of bonny's fruit whenever right?

Or maybe its like a technique. Where you cant do it by accident. You maybe have to focus on purging the fruits power from your body with haki

At this point I doubt the Straw Hats will fight admirals. Cross guild seems like they’re taking the place of EOS fights against the Marines since they’re already hunting marines.
I don't like Law just cause of his DF :kriwhat:
wtf his devil fruit is so cool:saitahu:
Perhaps.

Though it's also possible that it's the only way Oda will ever use her at full power, in Mama Bear mode, with her being truly caring and protecting of her children and subordinates this time.

Though it would be another proof of Oda's old-fashionned views about women.
Am i the only one that just want Kaido and BM dead?
Yes it does. Law can't land shit on his own
Yeah,but BB is cocky and gets kit by all kinds of cheap shots.Luffy,Magellan,Whitebeard and so on...Law might actually land a gamma knife,mes or awakening move.

I mean the idea that one can become strong enough to be able to match a guy able to kill Blackbeards entire crew in a flash..make Crocodile Jinbei and Ivankov run away in fear..be executioner of facility holding most dangerous criminals in the world without training his entire life is asanine to me.

Its almost like you want me to give Aokiji all the credit but you are not willing to give Shiryu credit at all.
Magellan has a hax ability, Shiryu may be on his level but can never imitate that feat.
That hax ability is exactly why Shiryu was afraid of confronting Magellan.

YOU HYPING LAWS FODDER ASS RUNNING AWAY LMFAOOOOO
Dumbass cause 1-1 BB, running away…. Funny enough aren’t Ztards praying the oden wannabe “sneak Law”? A truly pathetic fan base
:suresure:
Speaking of Running dnt go ur pussy ass anywhere when the confrontation ends. Legion members will be slapped around until EoS for elevating that subordinate were he’s never belong

ALL LAW GOT IS SNEAK ATTACKS
1-1 a Yonko, in a confrontation that’s reached a fleet admiral desk>>>2-1 Meme>> 1-1 Ling the feat nobody inverse cared about including Kaido
:saden:

Its a shame Oda doesnt have the balls to either have Law defeating BB or BB killing Law.

That would be something unpredictable but he's too much of a pussy to go for it.

I’ll be honest when I posted that I just thought Kinyagi would be happy because Kuzan showed up and a (former) admiral low diff another commander

But I suppose that’s only the main focus rn because Lebrent didn’t mention much about Heart vs Blackbeard
I mean, we don't know what happened with Cracker, and it's not exactly a great feat to Low Diff him, but yes, always good to see Aokiji.

The problem is that oda will not give a cheap shot fruit to someone with acoc, it quite literally goes against the definition of being a conqueror, zoro never got a gimmick fight also:endthis:
That is why he should give him COC.If Shyriu is just a weakling.Zoro will just pull a Zaraki and allow himself to get hit make Shyriu blade stuck in him and one shot him.With advanced Coc,that strategy will end up in death.

Status
Not open for further replies.