What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

What can AOE even do when you don't even know where to hit?
Use those last couple of brain cells you have competently. What does Law's scan do? He only ever scanned visible objects hiding inside another visible object. We have no clue how that helps against literally invisible stuff. That's a completely groundless argument.

Help you hit your opponent? lol

It’s invisibility not immunity

Here’s an example

Fighting Aokiji would make the invisible fruit useless since Shiryu can’t fly. As long as his feet are touching the ground it doesn’t matter if he’s invisible or visible

Law’s puncture Wille has insane AOE

Unless Shiryu is one of the fastest characters in the series he’s not dodging it

Just read the spoilers

It clearly says Law used amputate but BB countered. Only way BB can counter it by using Yami or haki

I can give you the link if you can't find it lol
Again, countering literally means he landed the attack. BB manages to defuse the situation

he didn’t block the attack.

I was open to the possibility of Shiryu surpassing Kuzan until he ate that Devil Fruit lol. Now it’s a tossup between Shiryu and EOS Burgess. Neither approach Kuzan.
Honestly that DF doesn't seem bad at all.
Looks like CoO can't track you at all

He already started out at Magallen level who i think is low top tier

Add to that invisible fruit and awakening..easy yonko level character

So if Akainu knows BB vs Law is going on,is there any chance he sends Kizaru,sentomaru,vice admirals and seraphims to crash the party.They could possibly take out both Law and BB at the same time depending on how much work Law put on BB.It could also force both parties to stop fighting and flee.

Status
Not open for further replies.