What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t Oda literally say that color spread has nothing to do with strength?

Also, why would he spoil the Kuzan reveal lol

D: Hello, Odacchi! Looking at the cover page of Chapter 1031, it seems like Bepo is the No. 2 of the Heart Pirates, right!? I was surprised because I thought that Penguin, Shachi, and Bepo were all tied for No. 2! Are you saying that Bepo (with Sulong?) is the strongest between them? P.N. Pudding-ya

O: That cover, huh? Similar to Zoro, not all of those characters have the title of first mate. I selected the No. 2s as I saw fit. Usually, Shachi and Penguin are more dependable, but those two—who have seen Bepo's Sulong form—are no match for Bepo in terms of fighting power...! I acknowledge him.

This is the quote

Bogard

You can't win
That'd be OK if the boa shit didn't already happen to bb.
The situations aren't exactly the same. Blackbeard chased Hancock for her devil fruit, but in this case, Blackbeard is only interested by Law's poneglyphs copies, so he can manage to beat up Law and his crew, take his poneglyphs with Law still left alive for one reason or another since Blackbeard's main objective into the battle is getting the poneglyphs copies, nothing more

He'll it might even be Oda's way for Law's crew to be completely crushed and Law becoming solitary again, looking for the SHs to warn them about Blackbeard's threat lvl

It depends on the way Oda will want to develop it

Status
Not open for further replies.