What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely.

I would just write him to be a maniac who works for whoever provides him better toys to work on and since pirates have nothing to offer it is normal he is working for WG.
he works for them because they technically arrested him, so he probably decided that being with the government was the best way to work without problems. if the regime changes the vegapunks can easily change side, everyone wants them, just look at orochi. history is full of these things

Even people with stronger Haki than Law get cut. You can only oppose his cutting ability when your Haki in general is so powerful that it can oppose his ability. It has nothing to do with Law's Haki. If anything, this proves BB's Haki prowess isn't as good as Kaido's or even Big Mom's for that matter. BB is more DF reliant than them, I guess.
You literally said "There aren't many who could fix themselves up after getting cut. " lol. But that's not true. Anyone can Fix themselves after getting cut once. If Law can cut BB, that means he can possibly Move him around too with shambles. So Law can do a lot more than he could against Kaido and Big mom.

Overall(if we count preskip), sure but if someone started reading One Piece by Post-timeskip, he'd not even blink once before designing Law as the Deuteragonist due to how much Oda involved him in the plot
No
He was just major player of Yonko Saga because it was triggered by Doffy's defeat.

He is done now. His role as a plot device is over

Hopefully because One Piece Post Time skip has been dog shit and he is one of the biggest reasons for it.

Yeah, Shillew being nowhere to be seen means he will get the poneglyph copies or he will indeed cheapshot law which will either k.o him or decently injure Law.

After this I bet the Marine appears possibly Sengoku which could help law.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
he works for them because they technically arrested him, so he probably decided that being with the government was the best way to work without problems. if the regime changes the vegapunks can easily change side, everyone wants them, just look at orochi. history is full of these things
I would be keen to believe that. If not for his creations. It literally makes no sense after what he produced for WG.

If he was technically arrested by them he would postpone and delay shit.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Didn’t Oda literally say that color spread has nothing to do with strength?

Also, why would he spoil the Kuzan reveal lol
Kuzan>Rain but Oda did imply he used strength ranking to pick the number twos. That's why they're picked even though some of them aren't vice-captains or official number 2s in their crews.

Status
Not open for further replies.