What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what appears to have happened based on spoilers and Redon's hints. There aren't many who could fix themselves up after getting cut. People with regular bodies should avoid being cut at all costs if they don't have strong enough Haki to oppose Law's cutting ability. Or they'll end up like Vergo.
Nah. If they get shambles, then that's a problem. But If BB just got cut and wasn't separated, then he can re attach himself fine. Also, BB getting cut proves that he has weaker haki than Law.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You’re comparing pre Yonko BB to Yonko BB for agenda purposes lmao

Obviously he improved in these 2 years
pre yonkou BB faced Pre Ts luffy and ace.

But point is BB take attacks head on and we have seen examples of it..he isn't that good at reflexes

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Overall(if we count preskip), sure but if someone started reading One Piece by Post-timeskip, he'd not even blink once before designing Law as the Deuteragonist due to how much Oda involved him in the plot
This fight vs bb only counts to what you're saying if Law doesn't lose it all

Idk why you always shit out Verbal diarrhea my guy

Here is Low's Right place

He views Zoro as his God, and will get on his knees and deep throat Zoro if Zoro asked him to

Don't talk shit about the guy who is worshipped by the guy you swallow lmao
What exactly is this supposed to prove?

Kinemon was way more shocked when strawhats were beating up fodder, is that supposed to mean that Kinemon can't beat those fodder?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So Kuzan is officially an underling of Blackbeard. This makes the Blackbeard crew overpowered. Blackbeard - WSM, Shiryu - Blackbeard's Oden, Kuzan - fleet admiral level..........at this pace, they will surpass the Rocks.
Shiryu is not who people want him to be and I'm telling this to you as a Zoro fan who expects them to fight.

I know this Mr. Brainiac.

It's just so underwhelming, no twist at all. Dude will be an ally in a matter of time and SHs basically have the strongest Nakamas in the world.
Given the whole "we need money" it's possible the revolutionaries secretly gave funds to vegapunk (shaka), who then asked for kuma in exchange. This would mean dragon is asking about Kuma's current condition, which keeps vegapunk against the crew.
anyway, since vegapunk used to be a pirate scientist its plausible for him to be neutral towards everything.

Giants, Lunarians and Kuma's race? Unless Imu and Kuma are from the same race.
Oh, yeah, I forgot about the Giants, randomly threw in Im sama. So then it might have been Kumas Race. I already heard people say Blackbeard might be from the same race as kuma with a weird body proportion. But as of now that's too farfetched to say i guess.
:kayneshrug:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah. If they get shambles, then that's a problem. But If BB just got cut and wasn't separated, then he can re attach himself fine. Also, BB getting cut proves that he has weaker haki than Law.
Even people with stronger Haki than Law get cut. You can only oppose his cutting ability when your Haki in general is so powerful that it can oppose his ability. It has nothing to do with Law's Haki. If anything, this proves BB's Haki prowess isn't as good as Kaido's or even Big Mom's for that matter. BB is more DF reliant than them, I guess.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Most likely.
Given the whole "we need money" it's possible the revolutionaries secretly gave funds to vegapunk (shaka), who then asked for kuma in exchange. This would mean dragon is asking about Kuma's current condition, which keeps vegapunk against the crew.
anyway, since vegapunk used to be a pirate scientist its plausible for him to be neutral towards everything.
I would just write him to be a maniac who works for whoever provides him better toys to work on and since pirates have nothing to offer it is normal he is working for WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.