What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be keen to believe that. If not for his creations. It literally makes no sense after what he produced for WG.

If he was technically arrested by them he would postpone and delay shit.
by doing those things they advanced their researches, so everybody wins. vegapunk keeps the job, the government the results

If Shiryu sneak on Law while fighting BB
How will you guys react??
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

And Oda portrayal on current Law is that he's washing any non- top tier.
The three pirate who were heroes in taking down the 2 OG Yonko and turn world upside down
It make sense Oda make him fought BB right after Wano
:steef:
People too dumb to think it couldn't happen.

Zoro is Luffy first commander and scarred Kaido the captain of the enemy crew ,why would be crazy to to say Shillew could do great damage or even cheapshot law.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My friend, you under estimate the logic of the great Oda
Impel Down belongs to the Marines/WG.

Admirals are WG greatest fighting force. Kuzan > Shiryu.

Not saying Shiryu will get one tapped, no no. But Kuzan is stronger, fam. Try to imagine Shiryu going 10 days deep with mfker like Akainu:milaugh:

Well of course I agree Kenshin is "better" written @TheAncientCenturion

But your average fan doesn't require some complex writing from an anime character. Just effective execution of a simple character appeals to masses more than a character with horrible back story, multiple layers, ethical dilleams etc.

TBH the fact he's above Kenshin is kinda shitty. Zoro isn't as good a character as Kenshin
Dude Kenshin is not as good as even Sanosuke, let alone Saito. Zoro is better than all of them.

Shiryu is not who people want him to be and I'm telling this to you as a Zoro fan who expects them to fight.
Its okay if he is not, we have Mihawk! Seriously though, I expect Shiryu to be overpowered.

Shiryu’s fruit is literally ass
As if it matters! haki>>devil fruits. If Shiryu's haki is on point, he is good

Or literally anyone with observation haki.

Probably the worst fruit out of the BBP fruits so far.

Yami >= Gura >= Ice > Sick > Warp > 9 tail fox > Pegasus > Riki > invisibility
Eh doffys kings queens drakes Hawkins page ones even laws CoO couldn’t sense invisibility. I think people are gassing up CoO when it probably takes a pretty strong user of it to be able to effectively sense invisible user.

Status
Not open for further replies.