What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre time zoro followed luffy becuz he gave him freedom.
:beckmoji:
Sometimes it's really not about strength and this arguement can very well Also become a arguement for Shiryu having adcoc.
Yeah and pre skip or post skip, zoro was weaker than luffy. Oda portrays captains in a different light (except buggy, but hes the exception that proves the rule). No underling has ever been stronger than their captain so far. IF shiryu even has coc.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Bro pre skip luffy brought magellan to his knees. But the supposed as strong as magellan chRcter cant kill him without dying first? Shiryu is a swordsman, so he would have no problem touching magellan either. And Shiryu can't take on BB and his 4 crew mates. He would get folded. So how is he stronger than Magellan?
i never said he is stronger, i said he was equal, but he is stronger now

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I don't think using Buggy for rules regarding crew dynamics is a good idea at all but I also dont think every right hand gets destroyed by their cap. Luffy wins but Luffy vs Zoro for example is a high diff fight I think

I think it’s pretty clear that Shiryu will indeed be impervious to most CoO users, Fujitora is debatable but if Film Red power levels are accurate, you have characters like Shanks who can just cancel someone’s CoO lmfao, characters being impervious to certain forms of Haki may very well happen and Shiryu may be one of them.

If King is basically impervious to most CoA, not sure why people take issue with Shiryu being impervious to most CoO. Lol
Not to mention Awakening might even make him intangible on top of invisible

So you need something beyond CoA and CoC to hurt him

Invisibility fruit can go in many ways and can be as overpowered as Oda wants it to be.

Just because one talent less fodder didn't do much with it doesn't mean fruit is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.