What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg i had a 25mg cookies/cream edible and split it with my boi, threwup for two hours straight and then was high for the next five
i cant do that shit no more

Fuck that :milaugh:
Oh fuck no i was tripping bad on just 15mg
Hard to breathe and i felt like my heart would either stop or explode…i was panicking a little.

I can’t imagine 25……my friend wanted me to try that on my first goal but I’m gucci 😂 also glad u good tho

Kinyagi reminds me of grifters online who claim to support a specific cause but spends all of their time arguing against said cause and are actually funded by enemies of that cause

Kinyagi claims to be an Admiral enjoyer, but in truth he operates under the same brain dead, illogical, and middle school tier arguments that Yonko fans use lol.

For example, we find out Kuzan is a subordinate of Blackbeard:

True Admiral fans: Who cares? Kuzan spent his life as a Marine as a subordinate to the Celestial Dragons who he is stronger than, clearly Kuzan chooses which faction he’ll be a part of based on ideology and not the power level of his bosses.

Kinyagi: OmG i’M cRyInG sOmEoNe PlEaSe ShOoT mE iN ThE hEaD

Kinyagi is a Yonko fan disguised as an Admiral fan, clearly motivated by brain dead L culture and doesn’t care if his beliefs are true, just hopes Oda will draw surface level Ws so he can brag to his Reddit bros about how much fanservice pandering his favorite characters got this week, lol

I expect better from someone who claims to be an Admiral fan lol. Go wank Shanks if all you want is a zero dimensional Shonen fanservice plot device who only exists in the manga so Oda can sell movie tickets to the least common denominator fans, lol
If i were Kinyagi i won't even show my face here after this post.

Well, everyone talks about Kuzan, Shiryu backstabbing Law, or someone interfering.

So about the last one, what if all of our picks are wrong and the ones interfering will be Mochi Merchant Pirates trying to rescue Pudding? As long as they care about her ofc ( which is not very likely ).
The Flampe Pirates will join the grand fleet and fight the no name fodders that Nami and Usopp used to fight. Maybe, just maybe Katakuri and Lanji can team up against Vasco Shot.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Oh fuck no i was tripping bad on just 15mg
Hard to breathe and i felt like my heart would either stop or explode…i was panicking a little.

I can’t imagine 25……my friend wanted me to try that on my first goal but I’m gucci 😂 also glad u good tho
my bro that gave it to me trolled hard, told me it was 9 months expired
i was so mad
about the heart shit yeahh that happens too, i felt like i was teleporting

Ngl one of the most satisfying thing has been Oda shitting on CuckaKuri to see his basement dwelling fan base go down in shambles

Almost as satisfying as Mihawks God Tier hype in 1058

@SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

I just wish Noodle was here so I can shit on Kata and he starts bitching and moaning and calls me racist again and he rage quits
I was a huge fan of kata originally

but no redemption after oven made him spill blood while oven himself took no damage……..

Status
Not open for further replies.