What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is

- Law has enough AP to destroy her insides
- Current Law seems to have better awakening control
- BM is incapable of putting a weaker Law down for good

Law hard diffs BM
This is Teach with a normal human body who never dodged once on panel after getting hit with ur favorite's second strongest attack with double damage .

ass ap you got there law fan , he couldn't even make teach scared instead he laughed :gokulaugh: , now i'm sure he gets bodied by King lmao

I hope Oda explain something about getting Older weakening Haki otherwise it's a plothole from something he emphasized last chapter about Haki/DF.
It’ll more than likely only be a thing for a chapter or two. There’s no reason why Bonney can’t easily change them back, since she knows how to control her DF. She might’ve even changed them back in this chapter, but the summary doesn’t go into many details so I’m inclined to think it will be continued in the next chapter.

It’s not worth emphasizing on further, but it’s a fun idea. I like seeing Oda do stuff with his SBS drawings. :yearight:

Anyways. If anyone ever again says "Law's attacks are a sneak attacks" will get slapped :kata: (you always deserved a slap btw because sneak attacking Law is just a made up bullshit), update your hater arguments at least. :myman:

Yes he is

- Law has enough AP to destroy her insides
- Current Law seems to have better awakening control
- BM is incapable of putting a weaker Law down for good

Law hard diffs BM

She was not even focusing on him stop the cap my guy .
Lets not forget her homies Law not winning this stop this .
This is gettind ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.