What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Once I got to high school, I gained like 20-30 pounds in a few months despite barely changing anything in my lifestyle.
You were about the age something like that would occur, so the only limitation for you would be not growing up enough inches.

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
I wonder if the "multiple" awakened attacks landed on Blackbeard.

If they did, his endurance might be higher than Big Mom's especially considering he takes double damage due to the Yami Yami

If they didn't however, that would mean Blackbeard could counter them all despite being surprised and seeing them for the first time

Stop these mental gymnastics and notion that everyone hates Sanji when they don' put him over someone.

I cried and said Sanji wouldn't fight King and Queen simultaneously? I said it and it was correct, he didn't fight them simultaneously unless you are special and imagined your own version of One Piece. Sanji fought only Queen solo. The encounter with King before wasn't a fight it was a brief skirmish which King won at that time.

Anyone with eyes understand the logic behind Oda's writing.

Kuzan as well as rest of the Admirals are endgame material, Sanji is not going to beat someone as strong as an Admiral with how poorly his character is written, he's just going to get adjusted to his next fight and that's it. He has no fighting ambition and wants to see All Blue an cook for people.

He fights because the plot demands it. If Straw Hats fight Marines then he will fight Smoker who will be adjusted to Sanji no matter if you like it or not. We know Smoker is weaker but he will get adjusted to Sanji because that's who Sanji will fight.

Only Zoro and Luffy will fight Admirals and even that might be unlikely, Zoro will be lucky to fight Fujitora or Kizaru.
Sanji will have the highest growth rate among the m3 coz of science. And with a vegapunk arc, m3 might be equal with each other this arc.

Seth

โ€Ž
I wonder if the "multiple" awakened attacks landed on Blackbeard.

If they did, his endurance might be higher than Big Mom's especially considering he takes double damage due to the Yami Yami

If they didn't however, that would mean Blackbeard could counter them all despite being surprised and seeing them for the first time
Willie apparently landed, Blackbeard canceled at least one, don't know about the rest, it is heavy implied Law spammed awakened moves.

We will see once chapter drops.

I workout too so it wouldn't be a problem for me, trust me you'd find it annoying and painful if you can't eat whatever you like because you might get fat if you forget to work ur ass off after one day of eating stuff on party or whatever.

But I get your point too.
I mean a big dude with decent cardio still has an advantage in a fight against a skinny guy with the same cardio and training, if I miss a couple days at the gym and don't force feed myself a certain amount every day I lose weight. I remember season 10 of the ultimate fighter, everyone thought the fat guy was going to get eliminated in the first few rounds but Roy Nelson ended up winning the whole thing

BB used only one Gura attack named Grash and he is still using yami as usual.

That's not BB going into offensive when he didn't even use any of the awakening or third df(if he has).

Augur as I said isn't BB and wait for next part of fight when BB will finish law because this chapter was about Oda showing law and his crew going all out (which he already did)

This is low diff when this fight will end
Itโ€™s not even low diff anymore by the fact that one of BBโ€™s commanders asked if they should retreat.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
I mean a big dude with decent cardio still has an advantage in a fight against a skinny guy with the same cardio and training, if I miss a couple days at the gym and don't force feed myself a certain amount every day I lose weight. I remember season 10 of the ultimate fighter, everyone thought the fat guy was going to get eliminated in the first few rounds but Roy Nelson ended up winning the whole thing
ok calm down buddy i'd still kick ur ass

Seth

โ€Ž
Genetics are a big topic anyway I kinda narrowed it down to simplicity.

Plus, we all fall for each other's baits way too easily

I guarantee half the shit that people say in power-scaling discussions aren't even things that they actually believe themselves
I'll just come out and reveal my own bs:

Almost everything I say in any vs thread is pure trolling as a response to people who unironically spew headcanon. I'm not even into powerscaling, I just sometimes can't stand downplay of characters.

It feels counterproductive to even scale One Piece when the author himself dunks on his characters more than we could ever do.

Status
Not open for further replies.