What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Mezo and Ectomorphics have it too easy.

Being born an Endo is a literal curse if you think about eating what u like.

Im gonna leave this here for all of us nutcases that always be over analyzing every single panel or plot point in One Piece (like Luffy>Zoro>Sanji) then Oda comes in and says: what? Yall overthinking the hell out of itโ€ฆ lol

โ€œGood writing complicates a plot to captivate itโ€™s readers. Great writing however, will often times provide a simple plot that has itโ€™s readers over-analyzing; therefor, engaging itโ€™s audience in a much intimate, long lasting debate.โ€ - Wlliam Shakespeare

We are true One Piece fans.

LOro guarding a ship with his partner yc5 brook :milaugh:
While law fighting another yonko solo:funky:
Once again oda is putting that green bitch on Robin and brook lvl
And law on a different realm Kidd is next to get hype

Fighting Luffy eos opponent is greater than becoming the wss that only one person in the whole world wants to be :kuzanshut:
Aokiji is 3rd strongest of the bbp bro which means shiryu = yonko.

BB took multiple awakening attacks including shock wille

And, chapter itself says law is responsible for BM death (partially but he is) and it was his awakenings that did the deed for him.

You should hope law doesn't run of gas before BB actually goes into offensive mode
I read that he used multiple awakening attacks but no sign of them landing on him except Shockwille. BM vs Kidd and Law was mostly off-screened too and they def used more Awakening attacks during that off-screen (Kidd: Donโ€™t hold anything back even if it kills us!)

BB is going into offensive mode, heโ€™s using named Gura moves and Black Vortex while Auger is asking to retreat. Thatโ€™s a sign that Law is already pushing BB into past mid diff if not high diff.

Im gonna leave this here for all of us nutcases that always be over analyzing every single panel or plot point in One Piece (like Luffy>Zoro>Sanji) then Oda comes in and says: what? Yall overthinking the hell out of itโ€ฆ lol

โ€œGood writing complicates a plot to captivate itโ€™s readers. Great writing however, will often times provide a simple plot that has itโ€™s readers over-analyzing; therefor, engaging itโ€™s audience in a much intimate, long lasting debate.โ€ - Wlliam Shakespeare

We are true One Piece fans.
Thing is, we aren't debating or arguing over the plot but rather who is stronger in imaginary scenarios.

Which is even worse. Arguing over the plot at least makes sense

Seth

โ€Ž
Thing is, we aren't debating or arguing over the plot but rather who is stronger in imaginary scenarios.

Which is even worse. Arguing over the plot at least makes sense
Dude said we overthink and say stuff like Luffy > Zoro > Sanji.

Meanwhile Wano:
Luffy vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen

Seth

โ€Ž
Baseless, King made Zoro struggle with his ap until Zoro unlocked advCoA to bypass King's strength.

Sanji wasn't on the fence at any point in their fight because of Queen's ap.

Seth

โ€Ž
Being a natural ecto and having to eat and workout to maintain an meso physique is both expensive and time consuming so the grass ain't always greener over here lol
I workout too so it wouldn't be a problem for me, trust me you'd find it annoying and painful if you can't eat whatever you like because you might get fat if you forget to work ur ass off after one day of eating stuff on party or whatever.

But I get your point too.

Mezo and Ectomorphics have it too easy.

Being born an Endo is a literal curse if you think about eating what u like.
I was born an ectomorph, always one of the skinniest kids.

Once I got to high school, I gained like 20-30 pounds in a few months despite barely changing anything in my lifestyle. I was always active.

I used to wish I was taller (I'm about 5'9"), but then I realized how easy it was to pack on muscle with the short stature and the change in body-type

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
I read that he used multiple awakening attacks but no sign of them landing on him except Shockwille. BM vs Kidd and Law was mostly off-screened too and they def used more Awakening attacks during that off-screen (Kidd: Donโ€™t hold anything back even if it kills us!)

BB is going into offensive mode, heโ€™s using named Gura moves and Black Vortex while Auger is asking to retreat. Thatโ€™s a sign that Law is already pushing BB into past mid diff if not high diff.
BB used only one Gura attack named Grash and he is still using yami as usual.

That's not BB going into offensive when he didn't even use any of the awakening or third df(if he has).

Augur as I said isn't BB and wait for next part of fight when BB will finish law because this chapter was about Oda showing law and his crew going all out (which he already did)

This is low diff when this fight will end

Status
Not open for further replies.