What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They never were and never will be.

Luffy fights the strongest, Zoro fights the 2nd strongest and Sanji fights the 3rd strongest. Nothing will ever change.

Ship gags don't mean they are rivals.
Other then trolls no one thinks sanji is stronger then zoro, they just say it because people on this forum put zoro on luffy level and think sanji is weaker then jimbei so its to provoke you.

Lmfao I had to scroll for like 10 mins. Shit it's not something I could teach you with a couple comments online lol but it's mostly about confidence, genetics, and your ability to talk to women, you don't need all 3 but it helps. Also I got into it towards the beginning of covid when everyone was trying to figure out how to make money from home so that helped a lot as far as finding women who were open to the idea of filming without having to go to some big agency in Vegas or California with a creepy camera guy staring at you with a camera right next to your asshole while you're trying to do your thing. I'll take a hand full of gopros set up at different angles over some random dude with a camera any day lol

Dude said we overthink and say stuff like Luffy > Zoro > Sanji.

Meanwhile Wano:
Luffy vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Imo, and in the opinion of the author himself, Luffy>Zoro>Sanji has been the norm since forever. And so has (Luffy>Zoro>Sanji)>the rest.
It is laughable to think Sanji just has to be stronger than Zoro when Zoro trains 24/7. Sanji has his own strenghts, and Zoro has his own, they can't do what the other can.

It is also the point of the story that these two will never fight seriously so that we can have a clear winner. They're presented as bickering bros and each one has to get a few hits in. Every one of their gag fights ends up like that.

Whether Zoro is 0.1 point stronger than him, or 10000 times as some people here like to "calculate" (they'll respond to this post no doubt) doesn't even matter - they'll never fight. Zoro will be WSS and Sanji will be weaker than him to the same extent he is now, however much that is. And, in the epilogue, they might still have an even gag fight scene because that's how Oda does it.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Lmfao I had to scroll for like 10 mins. Shit it's not something I could teach you with a couple comments online lol but it's mostly about confidence, genetics, and your ability to talk to women, you don't need all 3 but it helps. Also I got into it towards the beginning of covid when everyone was trying to figure out how to make money from home so that helped a lot as far as finding women who were open to the idea of filming without having to go to some big agency in Vegas or California with a creepy camera guy staring at you with a camera right next to your asshole while you're trying to do your thing. I'll take a hand full of gopros set up at different angles over some random dude with a camera any day lol
any link to ur work?

also can a virgin do this job

:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:

ok calm down buddy i'd still kick ur ass
Good luck buddy, just because I mentioned fighting as one of my reasons for maintaining my build doesn't mean I have the patience for that shit, I haven't been in a fight since I got out of the Marines. These days I carry a gun everywhere I go, since I'm in bed it's under my pillow but if I get up to take a piss I take it with me

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Good luck buddy, just because I mentioned fighting as one of my reasons for maintaining my build doesn't mean I have the patience for that shit, I haven't been in a fight since I got out of the Marines. These days I carry a gun everywhere I go, since I'm in bed it's under my pillow but if I get up to take a piss I take it with me
pussy

Sounds like a true American

LMAO 🤣, surgeon of death fans eating good. As a law fan i expected Blackbeard to mid diff him, but it's looking more like a high diff. We all know he ain't gonna win but putting luffy's final villain in this state and making Blackbeard crew asking him to retreat while kuzan is there, man no top tier can trash him without firstly eating shit, guess he is a top tier:cheers:

They said he can't land awakening in 1 on 1, does it to luffy final villan

They said his haki is trash because he was struggling going back to his original form, then u have luffy with CoC turning into an old fucking man because of Bonney

They said Zoro will low diff him, and yet he his fighting the captain of the guy that will bring Zoro to extreme diff

GREATNESS of the 3Billion berry man:finally::finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.