What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Blackbeard was never a Guy good at dodging Attacks he either takes them head on and erases the damage with the yami yami no mi (even tough it hurts him more than anyone) or he blocks/negates the Attacks with his Devil Fruits. Thats why Devilfruitless Top Tier Haki Swordsman are his biggest fear and enemy/counter.

2) Thats the Reason he didnt want to mess with Old Rayleigh which comfirms that those People are his biggest Threat:
-Shanks
-Mihawk
-Zoro
-Rayleigh (in his Prime)

1) Blackbeard was never a Guy good at dodging Attacks he either takes them head on and erases the damage with the yami yami no mi (even tough it hurts him more than anyone) or he blocks/negates the Attacks with his Devil Fruits. Thats why Devilfruitless Top Tier Haki Swordsman are his biggest fear and enemy/counter.

2) Thats the Reason he didnt want to mess with Old Rayleigh which comfirms that those People are his biggest Threat:
-Shanks
-Mihawk
-Zoro
-Rayleigh (in his Prime)
Zolo HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think BB will scream in pain but that's because the yami doubles his damage unless... there's the possibility that Blackbeard actually fixed this drawback during the timeskip, similar to Luffy fixing his G2 and G3 drawbacks during the timeskip. What do you think about that?
I don't know

Yami sucks everything ... literally everything and this is why
  • he takes the hit head on unlike dodging like logia.
  • He takes more damage/pain than normal.
  • And, I am sure he took shock wille because yami can take that too as he clearly said there is nothing including thunder which yami can't suck in

Though BB said it's a flaw as he gets more pain but I see it as the nature of the fruit.

Him screaming in pain is obvious because he did so against Luffy, WB and Ace as well.

I mean imagine someone getting hit by shock wille (which made BM bleed and scream in agony) X2 times the damage/pain. That's some next level endurance here.

Maybe, he might overcome this as part of his awakening

Hahaha your picture. Why that? Are anti-CCP. I always send it to scammers - they stop
Yes I'm against communism and xi jinping, I'm also against his ally Vladimir putin and his war in Ukraine. And I also hate getting scam calls from India. But I'm not a fan of my government either, or the UN, or censorship of any kind, or big pharmaceutical companies, or big tech companies, or vegan food, but I like long walks on the beach lol.

Seriously though I just read an article about xi jinping censoring the use of images of Winnie-the-Pooh because it hurt his feelings or some other completely idiotic reason so I found the picture I thought would offend him the most and made it my profile picture on here

LMAO 🤣, surgeon of death fans eating good. As a law fan i expected Blackbeard to mid diff him, but it's looking more like a high diff. We all know he ain't gonna win but putting luffy's final villain in this state and making Blackbeard crew asking him to retreat while kuzan is there, man no top tier can trash him without firstly eating shit, guess he is a top tier:cheers:

They said he can't land awakening in 1 on 1, does it to luffy final villan

They said his haki is trash because he was struggling going back to his original form, then u have luffy with CoC turning into an old fucking man because of Bonney

They said Zoro will low diff him, and yet he his fighting the captain of the guy that will bring Zoro to extreme diff

GREATNESS of the 3Billion berry man:finally::finally::finally:
Oda coming back to collect the big fat L checks of bozos who clowned on Law and Kidd for going extreme diff with BM with bombs. Still remember those days when they said Law could only land Awakening hits with sneak attacks/distractions, YC1-tier stats, fraud bounties.

Would be icing on the cake if Oda makes Kidd go high diff with RHP having Heat and Wire go toe to toe with LuckyRoo.

:pepecroc::ihaha:

Zolo HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Advanced CoC>anything Law or Kid are capable off (Kaido comfirmed it) Zoro is indeed a bigger thread to BB than Law and Kidd. Also there is a Reason Blackbeard PRE TS didnt give a damn about Sengoku and Garp (both non Swordsman) and POST TS didnt want to take on Rayleigh and started sweating Lmaooo

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Yes I'm against communism and xi jinping, I'm also against his ally Vladimir putin and his war in Ukraine. And I also hate getting scam calls from India. But I'm not a fan of my government either, or the UN, or censorship of any kind, or big pharmaceutical companies, or big tech companies, or vegan food, but I like long walks on the beach lol.

Seriously though I just read an article about xi jinping censoring the use of images of Winnie-the-Pooh because it hurt his feelings or some other completely idiotic reason so I found the picture I thought would offend him the most and made it my profile picture on here
so offending the most powerful man on earth is cool? :beckmoji:

Eten said BB didn't shrug off Shock Wille, while Big Mom took both that and Punk Clash consecutively, and still got up to power herself up and keep the fight going for another 9 chapters

BB kinda stinky compared to the other Yonko (besides Buggy)

Status
Not open for further replies.