What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he is not law would easily shamples zolos sword away and he cant tank shock wave. Zolo was bleeding cause of kings wind attacks HAHAHAHAH and law defat a yonko who is stronger as king 7 times
Zoros Haki is too strong for Law
Zoro is too fast for Law
Zoro is too durable for Law

Zoro one shots Law
Zoro low diffs Law

Don't be a sanjitard please

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nah Nik San, Y'all sleeping on someone who didn't even go all out with his two fruits and who will be PK level opponent for Luffy and is also a D (not just mere yonkou or RHM of EX PK Roger). Wait for his arc and you will see how Goated he is:blobdj:
Eating 10 more fruits wont change Blackbeard's sloppiness, Reborn-san.
Pre-skip Rupee was easily landing hits on him. Ace did it too.
Law is doing it too. It is consistent.
One guy that is sloppier than even Big Mom simply doesnt look like a Goat.
Luckily, he gets to fight the sloppy Rupee who will make him look good.
That's Rupee's job, to make sloppy people look good. :goyea:
When you pair those same people against Zoro, they suddenly dont look that good.

Where are the bitches who said Law will get negged off screen by BB? :kobeha:

@Gol D. Roger @ZoroMazino @Malio @wys @mly90 @The White Crane @Boiroy @Mr. Reloaded @nik87
Have you found them, Swallolo-chan? :sanmoji:

I'm kinda surprised oda didn't hype up bb portrayal like crazy, first the incident with boa and Rayleigh and now this.
it's kinda refreshing having not so invincible villain like him, he's portrayed similar to luffy in a way.

i love it bb could be one of the best villain ij shounen if oda keep this up

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Show me a single proof this is the case? From now on this is just a blatant headcanon:endthis:
You are literally asking proof for basic shonen common sense

Oda is setting luffy vs BB for PK level throne

And, here you are arguing BB won't be PK and level.. lmao

Bb shit on him zolo is afraid to fight the WG even luffys says that in zou zolo was afraid to face two yonkos where sanji faced big mom. And dont even forget that on the rooftop zolo was afraid and gave his ass to kaido

You remind me of certain individuals on Twitter with no reading comprehension. The 4 on the Roof shit their Pants without any Plan against combined Hakkai while Zoro was saving their Ass. I wanna see Law or Kid with 30 broken Bones leaving a permanent Scar on Kaido OOO WAIT they couldnt do it while beeing at 100%
:risitameh:

At least Teach shows why he is one of the most hyped character and put some respect on his name!!
Few chapters back only we saw him getting scared and running away from a situation which is a little bit risky. Meanwhile we are shown others like Law and SHs who are thriving in more dangerous situations. No way anyone has any respect on BB. He is still acting like the cowards he was, ganging up on people with OP fruits and all...and not achieving much.

Status
Not open for further replies.