What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
With all respect to Law(crazy feats), but Chadbeard again shows that he is a beast.
He just start the fight as @Reborn said it, he neither used his awakened power of his dfs...
Imagine how op the awakened Yami fruit is or worse the awakened Gura fruit who is already op in base version.
Law is doing it very good and well, but need to take in count that BB didn´t go all out yet, we also don´t know if he has a 3 Devilfruit or not. So far what I see of BB was beastly, all respect for Law again to face this Gigachad...

Being the leader of guys like Kuzan and Shiryuu alone is a proof how max gigachad Teach is.
:steef::steef::steef:

Law using awakening non casually or let say better gives me the hope to see more moves, I think we will see a new finisher of Law before he lose to BB overall. I think Oda will comeback later and give us one fight chapter and show us the lose of Law.
Even the initial attacks he took was when he was riding stronger.

As I said, law performed better than what we expected but he ain't pushing BB much when he already used most of his gas lol

Stop with cope. Zoro had CoC and it was CoC. Here it is not confirmed that Blackbeard using CoC while Zoro CoC got confirmed.
Not it was not confirmed and everybody only state cause of black lighting we can see that BB and law has black lighting too and sanji and zolo the useless cross fought on the ship after wano there where black lighting too so sanji is a adv coc haki user too? HAHAHAHAHHA nobody of them four has any type of coc haki even not coc haki

Status
Not open for further replies.