What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let all of this not distract you from the fact that BB already took an attack that had Big Job begging for her life with pretty much zero issues.
We should be fair and take into account that BM was already considerably weakened during that time. I'd even go as far as to say that Bm took the first Shock wille better than BM, which again, just makes sense because BB takes ×2 damage and BM is all about Dura and Endurance.

This Law is obviously stronger than the one that faced BM. Law said Awakening takes alot of energy, but now he not even huffing after shock willie. He said he only uses it has last resort yet he pulling it out at start of fight. Showing him pushing his limits in Wano increased his endurance and fighting with Awakening. He also got haki boost from having an extreme diff with BM.
He was huffing and wheezing in a panel it clearly did take stamina out of him. I don't think he got that much stronger unless he has a power up all he learned was if he used intense enough Haki he could break through Devil fruit powers. Point is Big Mom took on Awakened Kidd+Law and had them beat and turned around instead of finishing them off compared to BB who's struggling with Law alone. Right now to me it's obvious that Big Mom is stronger than the current Blackbeard.

Dude the mere existence of Kuzans introduction as a BB pirates to the world and the fandom taking place by kidnapping Pudding and taking place in the Germa cover story creates the narrative.

You’re coping because you don’t want to see it. As I said that’s fine to not want it to be the case but saying it’s as likely as Nami vs Kuzan is Kinyagi level.
Not it doesn't. I could literally accuse you guys of saying that you only see thay connection because you want too. There's nothing linking Kuzan and Sanji and especially not to a point where they could go into a fight.

Let's agree to disagree on this because we definitely won't find common ground. I legit don't see a single logical argument that doesn't include reaching a lot.

I'll hereby announce that I'll spend the rest of my time on this forum dissing the living fuck out of Lanji since his fans are actually pushing the Sanji/Kuzan thing. That fucking loser won't even get to fight Burgess but Lafitte lmao
sanji fans managed to get the admiral fans pissed off

sanji fans remain impressive in getting fandoms pissed off lmao

Why?
Because Law landed one move when BB was falling mid air?
BB never even used Yami on Law in battle until now. This is the first Kurozu he's using.

Plz re-read Ace vs BB, he screamed to Hiken, Hotarubi and St. Elmo's spear but yet mid diff'd Ace.
He screams that much because he takes more pain than anyone.
Doesn't mean he's weak.
Sure. But fight ain't over. And BB is not just screaming. The attacks law landed are magnitudes above anything Ace did lol. They are internal damage attacks. I didn't say Bb was weak for screaming.

You think Law loses the moment BB does his yami attack? Even Ace didn't lose that fast. Law will show more stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.