What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the varying degree of bitch boys who were crying about Law yesterday

Oda said it to you mfs 3 times and even 2 chapters in

if you can’t read then that’s on you. In a pirate fight, fairness ceases to exist. Quit crying about stupid shit like “cheap shotting” or “Sneak Attacks”
learn to be a man and call it what it is

Law is just strong lol
cook fans get so insecure when they see someone talk about cheapshots. Everything is fair but no one is talking about fairness.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
:gonope:

Law already used awakening

This fight isn't lasting much
Mark my words Reborn, they will build an alliance after the fight and Law wont die or get heavily demolished. I still think BB is not a/the antagonist in One Piece, he is looking for freedom and revenge, his goal is to bring Imu to fall.

Mark my words Reborn, they will build an alliance after the fight and Law wont die or get heavily demolished. I still think BB is not a/the antagonist in One Piece, he is looking for freedom and revenge, his goal is to bring Imu to fall.
Good guy Blackbeard who is the reason ace died, funny one you got there, he is gonna get lol diffed by goofy next arc:endthis:

BB failed to land a single attack on Law this chapter lol
yep,but he didn't use the yami.The last panel he looks to be about to use vortex,if shambles can counter that,then this fight will take a while.But Law will need to produce those giant rooms to shamble away with stuff that didn't get sucked by BB's darkness.Also,Since Ace was able to use a fire attack while getting pulled by the vortex,Law should be able to use his fruit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.