What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think him and Killer were child soldiers. Killer even has the title massacre soldier. And Kid has CoC. So far almost all CoC users are people who were shackled/enslaved/oppressed by sth or somebody in the past and wanted to break free. It would be fitting if they had to fight for a country and people who discriminated them and that‘s why they hate everything to do with authority and view innocent civilians as enemies, too.
I agree.
I think Killer is named like that cause when Kidd met him in his childhood (as both child soldiers) Killer was an abandoned child, like most of the other kids, and so he didn't have a given name. Seen that he was the most lethal of the kids, he was named like that by them.
With Kidd's arrival his life took a different turn and was probably inspired by him, as the first one who really treated him as a friend. Kidd possibly teached him how to be proud of that name.

To make it brief, I think their backstory is about child soldiers used by adults to fight wars, but with Kidd showing up as a rookie he rebelled against the adults and the other kids stuck with him. That's probably how he got the alias 'Captain'.

Just my 50 cents but that's my headcanon for now, based on a lot of hints.

What do you mean by "neji was right"? Can you explain a bit as I couldn't get that reference.
Oh have you never heard that? It’s because back in the chunin exams Nejis entire philosophy is you’re either destined to be great or you aren’t.

And in the end, that’s what the ending of Naruto showed. The entire war hindered on two children of destiny stopping a previous child of destiny then an alien.

So at the end of Naruto people kept saying #NejiWasRight because Naruto and Sasuke were destined to be god of Shinobu and regardless of what they did in their life; they’d have eventually gotten there anyways.

Grandmaster has so many top theirs he can fight in egghead

The goat helmeppo:neesama:

The yonko lvl tashigi:cheers:

The queen of the underworld Puss.. imean Stussy:myman:

Cringe of hell has so many top tier opponents

Guarding the ship asking punk 2 a question=pk lvl portrayal :funky:

THE ONE AND ONLY SWORD HAKI KING GOD KING OF ENMA LORD:finally::finally::queenhear::fransuper:

The only one crying is you. The move that broke memes bones x2 couldn't do the same to bb

Zoro with broken bones pre power up scarred memes superior

Meme with broken bones is even more useless than usual
Two Shockwilles will make BB beg for his life, one Puncture Wille will wipe BB off the face of the Earth. BM also took more dmg off-screen and more Awakening attacks given Kidd said hold nothing back. BB already looking half-dead after one Shockwille. :doffytroll:

Man, he speed it up since F6 at Wano.
Not really....Wano's fighting was still the longest battle sequence in the series. It still took him 30+ chapters to finish the fighting AFTER the F6 went down.

There's a difference between pacing fast because you have 700 characters to tie up and actually rushing. The pace was "fast" but relative to anything else, first half of the 1000s progressed the story just as little as the back half of Dressrosa.

That's not what I said.
If that makes him stronger than Zoro, then it should also make him comparable to BB and Luffy too.
???
Shiryu didn't have his fruit when he was in the WG but it doesn't matter.
Oh yeah an invisibility fruit totally gives massive boost in power

turns out Queen was top tier all along
I don't think Kuzan is weaker and that's not what I am arguing
Arguing that Shiryu's bum ass is even on the same level as those people is asinine

Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Intangible force can clash with Intangible force

You heard it hear guys
What's up with the deflection Shishio lmao? Do you normally go through tryna bully people after going through a massive meltdown so you can feel better about yourself? :choppawhat:

My boyy is on to some rough shit right now

Laws kroom exists in another dimension
Blackbeard can reach that dimension with Gura Gura
Shishio would you mind sharing me manga panels that states Law's Room goes through another dimension :choppawhat:

AdvCoC can not reach that dimension
Waiting on proof.

This **** :milaugh::funky:

Lmao boys two Intangibles don't automatically touch each other lmao

Idea of Intangible is that it can't be touched
The idea of intangible is not being able to be touched by any physical or normal means dumbass tryna sound smart

Arguing that Shiryu's bum ass is even on the same level as those people is asinine
So funny because oda thinks he s above kuzan
The moment he was introduced as a bbpirate his fate was sealed
He s n3 so far in bbp
Also shyrius main forte isnt invisibility anyways
He was matching a poison man and was more dangerous than him with only swordsmanship and haki

Status
Not open for further replies.