What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BB has always been careless.

He got beating when he fought Ace and Luffy and above all he was fucked up by WB.

But he stood up after that got things done as if it was nothing.

Defeated Ace and hit luffy so hard that he bled in just one hit .

And, even after taking hits from WB he took gura and clashed with Sengoku.

He is absolute monster. Law getting shock wille and BB being in such state is no feat when few others did it in past...more so when BB already stood up and laughed as it's nothing.

Like i said bro that Shiryu wank is off the charts. There isn't really anything solid to base it on. He needs feats that aren't sneaking up on someone. Shiryu should've bodied a commander
I really don't see how saying Zoros next major opponent after he became strong enough to stomp any average YC1 is on par with weakest admirals is a wank.

Lmaooo bro you've been throwing around some baseless statements for a while now. There are several ways to tell where the oponnent is. If Fujitora can't feel him, he'll just hear him since his other senses must be much better than that of most other Top Tiers.

Also, no proof he's untrackable for Haki users. After all, Haki remains above all, right ?

Can’t believe I’m in a timeline where I can actually imagine a scenario where Sanji gets matched against Kuzan (considering if he lost a couple steps after the Akainu duel) and later against Kizaru, ultimately living up to what he told Kuma about becoming someone the marines would fear, an admiral hunter? 🤔
WANJI HYPE I KEEP TELLING MFS HOW POWERFUL AND RIDICULOUS HE IS BUT NO ONE GETS IT LMFAOOOO NO ONE UNDERSTANDS BUT YOU DO :cheers:
SANJI IS AN ABSOLUTE UNDERRATED FUCKING MONSTER

THE ADMIRAL HUNTER ON THE CREW OF THE VERY BEST!!! LITERALLY NIGH UNBEATABLE

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmaooo bro you've been throwing around some baseless statements for a while now. There are several ways to tell where the oponnent is. If Fujitora can't feel him, he'll just hear him since his other senses must be much better than that of most other Top Tiers.

Also, no proof he's untrackable for Haki users. After all, Haki remains above all, right ?
Then doffy doesn't have haki

I really don't see how saying Zoros next major opponent after he became strong enough to stomp any average YC1 is on par with weakest admirals is a wank.
It absolutely is lmao. Shiryu is nothing more thana fight to get Zoro's Observation Haki on Top Tier level for Mihawk. He has nothing shown to suggest he's a Top Tier. Law and Kid are putting him in a bag 1v1 as it stands.

BlackBeard is still reckless... this is going to get him killed in the future.

Still sticking to high-diff with BB winning.

Law is no joke, and as I said the crew is going to be stepping up to back up their captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.