What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Top tier AP" just got negged by someone who amplifies the pain 2 times without being anywhere close to as durable as Meme.
Seems like clashing with Gura has never been anything impressive. Who could have known... :ronalaugh:
Meme was on her knees begging Law to stop lmao
Teach's endurance is leagues above the likes of Meme. Gura is the strongest paramecia and has the power to destroy the world, there's no twisting that lol

I say it again of Zoro clashed with bb y'all be nutting all over your phone screens but since it's law a STRONG SWORDMASTER and a BETTER CHARACTER law isn't a top tier :josad:LORD KAKU QUEEN STUSSY PLEASE HUMBLE THE GREEN GOBLINS :zosleepy:
Hmm as if Zoro didn't already clashed with two people far stronger than Blackbeard

Go tell your boys who lose their shit whenever Law does something
Anyone is free to have his opinion/agenda its ok, in the end we just have fun over a kids comic. I can take EoS Midd > Zoro since he is not a swordmsan like Law even though i think that between Midd/Law/Zoro Midd is the weakest rn.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Meme was on her knees begging Law to stop lmao
Teach's endurance is leagues above the likes of Meme. Gura is the strongest paramecia and has the power to destroy the world, there's no twisting that lol
Meme ate 3 of his ultimates on top of Kidd's ultimates which you keep forgetting. And wasnt taken out.
Blackbeard is nowhere close to her durability or endurance.
Gura is destructive but that is all. Zoro's one slash will do million times more damaji than one hit from Gura. :myman:

When lord GRANDMASTER super haki cringe of hell extreme diff a Vegabot or kaku with brooks help what's gonna be the excuse is zorotards gonna wank kaku above king?Ben Marco y'all might say kaku≥law wouldn't put it pass these monkey brains:lusalty:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung 's admiral desperation runs do deep he can't even understand the difference between blocking and clashing.

Some how he's indirectly wanking the fuck outta Big Meme as well..because an attack that directly hitting Big Moms organs failed to do any real damage equals peak of Gura gura in power

Boii all Neckbeard did was use Gura shockwave to block one attack lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.