Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey we got nami vs daz assistant fight in alabasta quite good also it shows more blood...i understand your point but at least there will be a little blood shown is enough for me..
You expect a veteran level like Persopero level character to get taken out with a little injury on their arm?

Like a little bit of blood and then they are down? Yet Persopero remain conscious after losing his fuckin arm and kept going for like 6 hours after that. But a person supposedly on his level is gonna lose and a little bit of blood is a little indicator that they lost?

Really at best it will be Nami shocking the person and they get blackened a bit and pass out and Robin snapping someone's back so that we don't see any actual blood.

Those are the bloodless abilities that will defeat these two pretty women. And that means these two pretty women were Nami and Robin tier. Hence weak

Sasaki is definitely related to Shilliew. Kaido saying your family working for the enemy from old newspaper means that. Remember he has not met kaido for 2 years and that when shilliew join BB. Shilliew is also from Wano and carries sword. Sasaki also carries sword and wears same cap as Shilliew.

Trust me they are related

Status
Not open for further replies.