What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper just needs to unlock Doctor Haki to cure all the illness in the world, sugoi, Oda!

:chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff:
Doc Q is inventing diseases that don't exist based on his devil fruit. Do you think people randomly turn into toys and shit naturally? Why do you think a devil fruit power works like mundane diseases? It's not haki beats disease, it's haki beats devil fruits and this df causes disease

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Doc Q is inventing diseases that don't exist based on his devil fruit. Do you think people randomly turn into toys and shit naturally? Why do you think a devil fruit power works like mundane diseases? It's not haki beats disease, it's haki beats devil fruits and this df causes disease
Sorry, I was making a joke about how Oda uses Haki as a solution to fucking everything, I wasn't being serious.

LIZ TRUSS RESIGNATION
- Shortest-serving PM in British history
- Comes after economic policies triggered market turmoil
- UK Conservative Party to hold a leadership election within a week
- UK to soon have its fourth PM since 2019
:seriously::suresure:

FUCKING DAMN IT IT'S JUST BORIS AGAIN FUCK

Explain how. Explain in what way the bandages influence the fight that contains Cracker from preventing that he gets frozen by Kuzan.

You claim the fight would've went different if he wasn't "nerfed". Tell us how because you're arguing against what Oda has shown us.
Injuries prevent from using Haki to full potential

Well,Brazil at least can,if the right reforms happen.The others i don't know.Last time i checked,Russia got a lot of gold from Venezuela.What Biden did to China recently(the chip stuff) was a major blow to them.So who knows,it might happen or not.I heard Kadafi as killed because he wanted to do something similar with the African nations.France has like most of the money from african nations in their banks.That Italian lady that got elected said this too.
For that currency project, Russia is a liability now tbh. Brazil needs to get its shit together if BRICS really want that plan to commence.

Don't cover your ass now, just admit you can't follow the plot of a children's manga 😂😂🤣
LOL yes bro, I thought Chopper was going to turn into Jesus Christ, place his hands on the sick children, and cure them with Doctor Haki. Learn to take a joke, I believe crazy ass shit in this manga, but even that's too much for me.

You know what? Fuck you, I'm making a "Here's why Chopper will become Jesus theory" just to troll, suck on my antlers.

"They didn't believe Tony Tony Chopper, because he told the truth."

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Explain how. Explain in what way the bandages influence the fight that contains Cracker from preventing that he gets frozen by Kuzan.

You claim the fight would've went different if he wasn't "nerfed". Tell us how because you're arguing against what Oda has shown us.
You’re getting baited by the bot lol, you can’t debate an AI.

Everyone knows commanders don’t stand a chance against Admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.