What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ope Ope has a proper build-up, and it has always been Yonko tier fruit. Law is fighting, like, basic GGnM attacks with one of the best moves he could muster. So it's bye bye Law once BB starts using his own big guns. Meanwhile, Luffy is given a Yonko++ fruit outta nowhere when we're told for like 1000 chapters that it's a third-tier fruit. Both are not the same.
You know that's a blatant lie. Law's fruit was only ever regarded as special because of it's ability to grant Immortality. It's never been built up as some kind of ultimate combat fruit.

Law went from getting demolished by the likes of Doflamingo on Dressrosa, to now fighting against one of the most powerful characters in the series, all because of awakening. A character, who mind you, has the ability to nullify Devil Fruit abilities.

And you're flat out wrong about Luffy's fruit as well. G2/G3/G4..... All abilities that showcased that Luffy's fruit, in the right hands, was an extremely powerful fruit to begin with. With every new Gear, Luffy became stronger and stronger. All awakening has done for him, was take the concept of the Gears, and amplified it ten fold, which was to be expected regardless if it stayed the Gomu Gomu no Mi, or became the Nika fruit.

The presidents of these countries aren’t even comparable in the power they hold in their respective countries.
The US president can be someone banned from social media and attacked by the media consistently, or a demented man, barely anything changes. So yeah no one really ever takes a POTUS seriously, the country is run by multiple factions publicly (congress) and privately (mega corporations)
Yeah, I used Biden as an example because he's our figurehead, although it doesn't really hold up. I'm really wondering if somehow Russia and China don't seem to be in their own class with some of this shit. Some of the very few people in Europe I know are Ukrainian and the shit they're dealing with sounds objectively and uniquely terrible.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No it isn’t, Kroom is just coating the sword in a room. SW and PW are the attacks

the equivalent would be Luffy going into G4(Kroom) and using Kong Gun(SW)
Well if you know Kroom isn't an attack, then you should also know it's not what is clashing with BB. You have to use an attack to clash, and the attack is Shock Wille. He simply didn't scream the name.

You know that's a blatant lie. Law's fruit was only ever regarded as special because of it's ability to grant Immortality. It's never been built up as some kind of ultimate combat fruit.

Law went from getting demolished by the likes of Doflamingo on Dressrosa, to now fighting against one of the most powerful characters in the series, all because of awakening. A character, who mind you, has the ability to nullify Devil Fruit abilities.

And you're flat out wrong about Luffy's fruit as well. G2/G3/G4..... All abilities that showcased that Luffy's fruit, in the right hands, was an extremely powerful fruit to begin with. With every new Gear, Luffy became stronger and stronger. All awakening has done for him, was take the concept of the Gears, and amplified it ten fold, which was to be expected regardless if it stayed the Gomu Gomu no Mi, or became the Nika fruit.
Doffy literally said Law has the ultimate fruit and started naming its abilities tho, it wasn’t just the immortality surgery

I believe Oda said in a SBS that he nerfed the ope ope no mi.So Law was always nerfed,it seems now he is unleashing his full potential with awakening.

Well if you know Kroom isn't an attack, then you should also know it's not what is clashing with BB. You have to use an attack to clash, and the attack is Shock Wille. He simply didn't scream the name.
It could easily be a no name sword attack, Law is a swordsman after all. It would be like a regular Luffy punch or a regular quake attack

Yeah, I used Biden as an example because he's our figurehead, although it doesn't really hold up. I'm really wondering if somehow Russia and China don't seem to be in their own class with some of this shit. Some of the very few people in Europe I know are Ukrainian and the shit they're dealing with sounds objectively and uniquely terrible.
It is unfortunate that usually the innocent countries end up the victim in this strive for power. The world knows what Russia is doing but they also haven’t forgotten the US atrocities mainly Iraq & Libya.

Doffy literally said Law has the ultimate fruit and started naming its abilities tho, it wasn’t just the immortality surgery
Well,lets see:dude can teleport himself and stuff,scan for stuff,create a barrier(curtain),lift heavy stuff(tact),switch people personality,amputate people,internal damage(counter shock,injection shot,gamma knife).Busted awakening that can cancel sound,create rooms aimed at his opponents,shock willie,puncture willie and more moves we havent seen...and of course the immortality surgery.That is a lot of powers stacked in just ine fruit.

Don't get me wrong. Law does have a powerful devil fruit. But it's hype was mainly based around granting immortality.

Actually, I'm getting off topic of my initial post. I just found it funny how "awakening was a BS PIS powerup" when it happened to Luffy, but it's perfectly fine when it happened to Law...... I really have no intentions of knocking Law, or his awakening... Just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of among the fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.