What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

BB would lose if that landed.Shock willie made him lock really bad.
That's BB body tbh. Bro isn't a monster like kaido Bigmam but If BB ends up using Yami yami no mi awakening. it's Over for law.
and Again I don't think Anyone in the top tier can be Taken down with one Puncture ville. it's bound to do serious damage though.

That's BB body tbh. Bro isn't a monster like kaido Bigmam but If BB ends up using Yami yami no mi awakening. it's Over for law.
and Again I don't think Anyone in the top tier can be Taken down with one Puncture ville. it's bound to do serious damage though.
Blackbeard by far and above is a monster in the Endurance department. The Yami Yami no Mi makes it so all the pain dealt from attacks is amplified two times. One or two hits from Law's awakening would most likely KO any non Top Tier, and here is Blackbeard taking the same attack, at twice the pain, and still going strong.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It could easily be a no name sword attack, Law is a swordsman after all. It would be like a regular Luffy punch or a regular quake attack
How is a sword made intangible with Room clashing equally with GGnM's shock waves? Law already said like twice that the direct hits from the swords don't hurt people. It's the shock wave that comes from the swords that hurts them. They're both Shock Wave based attacks and they both canceled each other or rather BB matched Law's shockwaves with his own.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There is nothing fanfic about it.

Doffy clearly said that if he had Law's fruit then he would have seized true World power.

If doffy knew about this then I am sure few others too like IM or BB (read df book) or might be shanks(if he is evil) and they will target him.

I mean oda dropped this info not just to get sidelined after all

C

Cruxroux

Blackbeard by far and above is a monster in the Endurance department. The Yami Yami no Mi makes it so all the pain dealt from attacks is amplified two times. One or two hits from Law's awakening would most likely KO any non Top Tier, and here is Blackbeard taking the same attack, at twice the pain, and still going strong.
yes. But explain it to the People who still believe law will be defeating BB. or even high diffing him.

There is nothing fanfic about it.

Doffy clearly said that if he had Law's fruit then he would have seized true World power.

If doffy knew about this then I am sure few others too like IM or BB (read df book) or might be shanks(if he is evil) and they will target him.

I mean oda dropped this info not just to get sidelined after all
It could’ve been used to introduced the first immortal character. Imu is exactly what Doffy wanted to be

yes. But explain it to the People who still believe law will be defeating BB. or even high diffing him.
Most people should realize that Blackbeard is only getting started. Oda seems to have a running theme when it comes to this man, that he always starts off his fights taking attacks, and being over dramatic when it comes to getting hurt. But everytime he goes to get serious, Oda either off screens it, or does something to stop the conflict before it escalates. Oda is definitely keeping something a secret in regards to Blackbeard.

How is a sword made intangible with Room clashing equally with GGnM's shock waves? Law already said like twice that the direct hits from the swords don't hurt people. It's the shock wave that comes from the swords that hurts them. They're both Shock Wave based attacks and they both canceled each other or rather BB matched Law's shockwaves with his own.
By that logic BB is using Grash there since it seems to be the basic Gura punch

C

Cruxroux

doffy knowing about imu would be....crazy
He definately knows but has his own reason to stay quiet.
I refuse to accept Doffy doesn't know. He knows of treasure. and Imu identity won't be secret to Doffy.
Doffy commanded gorosei to work as he please. It's probably doffy directly worked with Imu that's why gorosei was so obedient.

i always wonder why he pointed out the soul switcching surgery...ive had theories about it
maybe he wanted to switch places with Imu-sama.
Post automatically merged:

Most people should realize that Blackbeard is only getting started. Oda seems to have a running theme when it comes to this man, that he always starts off his fights taking attacks, and being over dramatic when it comes to getting hurt. But everytime he goes to get serious, Oda either off screens it, or does something to stop the conflict before it escalates. Oda is definitely keeping something a secret in regards to Blackbeard.
"It's not him,its them"

Status
Not open for further replies.