What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, this isn't about surgery.

Read this carefully

Doffy cleary said that law fruit has two big importance

1) First, someone can make use of MJ treasure and grasp true world power with the help of this df

2) Personality transplant surgery

Then he went onto say this

3) Immortality

So, law fruit is just not about immorality but also have some usage regarding MJ treasure. So, this info was dropped not to hype IM but to lay down future plot regarding it

You tell me why won't anyone who possibly knows about this like BB or IM or evil shanks(if) won't come after Law? They will
BB has shown no knowledge or desire to get Law’s fruit. Before we go ahead with fanfic how about we try to use facts to back it up

C

Cruxroux

I don’t know what Katakuri felt and neither do we know what Law felt. He seems awfully confident right now

saying “he’s using awakening right now he’s in trouble” is brain dead logic. Some characters can just decide to power up from the beginning if they want
You think law shambles work against BB?
:josad::josad:
You are brain dead if you think so.
Law has nothing offer but awakening.

I am replying to you here

Law vs BB is out of nowhere so I see this fight as something oda intended to lay foundation for next plot.

Yes one of the factor is PG but purpose behind this fight goes beyond that.

First, this fight is being run in parallel to VP arc which means Oda might tie df lore dumped by VP with BB's abnormal body or third df (if he already has one) to give us info on df working and hype BB.

I mean why not after all BB is all about dfs.

Second, I think law was picked not out of some randomness. Oda will connect the following
Rocky port
God valley
3 Ds - Law, Luffy and BB
Ancient Civilization lore/laugh tale

Another speculation is regarding Law df. It has been hyped as something that can help in seizing world power+ ageless surgery. Someone will be coming after him for this
That makes sense. Since VP is going to be info dumping all the secrecy behind Devil Fruits, and this fight is coinciding with that arc, then it stands to reason we'll be getting a lot of dots connected.

VP also seems to have ties to the Moon, via Enel's cover story, and Blackbeard also has a mystery surrounding him involving the Moon, via his child portrait drawn by Oda.

It could be that Blackbeards lineage isn't of the One Piece World, and that might tie into how he's able to eat more than one Devil Fruit. His race might stem from the Moon. I mean why not, now that Oda is introducing a bunch of new "rare races" with Pudding, King, and now Kuma.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Worst part is they believe law is in top tier. Bro using awakening to survive.
In my whole one piece reading journey I have never seen anyone using Awakening right of the bat.
This chapter was about Oda giving some respect to Law and that's why we have seen law crew getting some shine.

Him using awakening clearly means oda has no intention to drag this fight and will settle this for good.

C

Cruxroux

“that’s expected of a man worth 3 billion berries”
“We’re fighting one of the men who killed big mom”
you yourself know how delusional those facts are

Buggy should be able to Beat all three then?
Crocodile and boa should beat Zoro then?
And for bigmam ...... brooo let's not even start there. we all know how law and kidd won.

As I said, this isn't about surgery.

Read this carefully

Doffy cleary said that law fruit has two big importance

1) First, someone can make use of MJ treasure and grasp true world power with the help of this df

2) Personality transplant surgery

Then he went onto say this

3) Immortality

So, law fruit is just not about immorality but also have some usage regarding MJ treasure. So, this info was dropped not to hype IM but to lay down future plot regarding it

You tell me why won't anyone who possibly knows about this like BB or IM or evil shanks(if) won't come after Law? They will
yeah,i think only Imu can use that ancient weapon and the personality switch would give Doffy Imu's body.The immortality surgery is a no brainer.

Oda might use the fact that Shiryu ate a fruit that can make him invisible to hide make him undetected during this entire conflict, and only to show himself in a decisive moment that would put Law and the heart pirates down tbh

Could even be an opportunity for him to hype the fruit considering most think that it's useless against observation haki
water, salt or blood can briefly reveal his presence, also Bepo could probs hear him cus according to this chapter he has really good hearing :kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BB has shown no knowledge or desire to get Law’s fruit. Before we go ahead with fanfic how about we try to use facts to back it up
I am giving you manga panels which are akin to facts so....

Also, I didn't mention only BB. I mentioned IM or BB or evil shanks as possible candidates because they all are mysterious and only ones that can have some info regarding this.

Btw, BB didn't even know law awakened and was surprised to see this. So, this might generate some interest in him because he did say "Straight forward is the only way and I'm Blackbeard" so him having no interest earlier doesn't mean he can't have one amid the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.