What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Most people should realize that Blackbeard is only getting started. Oda seems to have a running theme when it comes to this man, that he always starts off his fights taking attacks, and being over dramatic when it comes to getting hurt. But everytime he goes to get serious, Oda either off screens it, or does something to stop the conflict before it escalates. Oda is definitely keeping something a secret in regards to Blackbeard.
Worst part is they believe law is in top tier. Bro using awakening to survive.
In my whole one piece reading journey I have never seen anyone using Awakening right of the bat.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Out of curiosity.... You think we might be seeing Blackbeards potential third Devil Fruit anytime soon?
I am replying to you here

Law vs BB is out of nowhere so I see this fight as something oda intended to lay foundation for next plot.

Yes one of the factor is PG but purpose behind this fight goes beyond that.

First, this fight is being run in parallel to VP arc which means Oda might tie df lore dumped by VP with BB's abnormal body or third df (if he already has one) to give us info on df working and hype BB.

I mean why not after all BB is all about dfs.

Second, I think law was picked not out of some randomness. Oda will connect the following
Rocky port
God valley
3 Ds - Law, Luffy and BB
Ancient Civilization lore/laugh tale

Another speculation is regarding Law df. It has been hyped as something that can help in seizing world power+ ageless surgery. Someone will be coming after him for this

In my whole one piece reading journey I have never seen anyone using Awakening right of the bat.
That's a good point. And Blackbeard has two Devil Fruits, neither of which he is currently using awakening with. Law is going full force right now, while Blackbeard still hasn't resorted to using either of his trump cards, and thats to say that Gura/Yami awakening is all he has, which I doubt it is.

C

Cruxroux

Then post an argument on why he isn’t

also Katakuri literally used awakening in the first round against Luffy. That doesn’t mean shit
Do you sweriously believe katakuri felt threat and that's why he used awakening?
And ovr here law is surviving on the whole awakening thing.
and he isn't gonna last long for sure.
Post automatically merged:

Doffy was using awakening to kill fodder
Again was doffy under life threat of his own. He was having fun and same goes with katakuri.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
By that logic BB is using Grash there since it seems to be the basic Gura punch
Except we know for a fact that BB could use no named attacks that aren't as powerful, so that's a false equivalence. And we also have Law flat out telling us Kroom by itself isn't an attack. It's the medium he uses for shockwaves, which is what clashed with BB.

Do you sweriously believe katakuri felt threat and that's why he used awakening?
I don’t know what Katakuri felt and neither do we know what Law felt. He seems awfully confident right now

saying “he’s using awakening right now he’s in trouble” is brain dead logic. Some characters can just decide to power up from the beginning if they want

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It could’ve been used to introduced the first immortal character. Imu is exactly what Doffy wanted to be
As I said, this isn't about surgery.

Read this carefully

Doffy cleary said that law fruit has two big importance

1) First, someone can make use of MJ treasure and grasp true world power with the help of this df

2) Personality transplant surgery

Then he went onto say this

3) Immortality

So, law fruit is just not about immorality but also have some usage regarding MJ treasure. So, this info was dropped not to hype IM but to lay down future plot regarding it

You tell me why won't anyone who possibly knows about this like BB or IM or evil shanks(if) won't come after Law? They will

The story treats him like a top tier

“that’s expected of a man worth 3 billion berries”
“We’re fighting one of the men who killed big mom”

And the entire fact he can put up a fight against Blackbeard and even considers victory a possibility, in comparison to WCI Luffy or act 1 Luffy that could do nothing to the yonko, and basically had to run from them.

Bogard

You can't win
Oda might use the fact that Shiryu ate a fruit that can make him invisible to hide make him undetected during this entire conflict, and only to show himself in a decisive moment that would put Law and the heart pirates down tbh

Could even be an opportunity for him to hype the fruit considering most think that it's useless against observation haki

C

Cruxroux

Law using Awakening this early only means he can use it causally now

Kid and Law's awakening, KoH, IJ, Gear 5 can all be used causally now
Which removes thw whole point of calling them awakening.
your rubber still can't use g4 for more than 10 mins.
law and kid themself said awakening drains them quickly.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Oda might use the fact that Shiryu ate a fruit that can make him invisible to hide make him undetected during this entire conflict, and only to show himself in a decisive moment that would put Law and the heart pirates down tbh

Could even be an opportunity for him to hype the fruit considering most think that it's useless against observation haki
hey bogard do you like urouge

Status
Not open for further replies.