Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I remember my very first encounter with Carrot4Nakama back in 2016. They called me a Carrot hater and theory elitist lol

This was during early WCI, and a bunch of C4N supporters on OJ got together to make a big C4N theory, and asked me to give an honest review since I was known theorist as the time. They were absolutely livid that I gave them a 1 star because of all the speculative what if scenarios they gave including potential merchandise sales(I shit you not).
I heard about your history, You were mentioned as being a sneaky troll. You're one the first mods I met here and you kept going about some crazy crap about carrot fans this and that. You weren't trolling, you actually believe the stupid shit that came out your keyboard. This is why I don't bother being polite in this thread.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I heard about your history, You were mentioned as being a sneaky troll. You're one the first mods I met here and you kept going about some crazy crap about carrot fans this and that. You weren't trolling, you actually believe the stupid shit that came out your keyboard. This is why I don't bother being polite in this thread.
You mean you made up that history to somehow justify acting like a prick?

Looks like someone needs to re-read Baratie.
Not really, Don Krieg was no connection theme with Sanji

Actually scratch that, no OP villains almost has any thematic connection with some character of the arc, the arc itself has themes not necessarly the villain
Post automatically merged:

Remember that Carrot fans can say whatever they want. If you retaliate in any way, it's bullying.

Apparently

Yeah like when i was called a dipsht idiot by a Carrot fan when i disagree with them.

Oh wait that was a Yamato fan mod :suresure:, then you told me to stop swearing at everyone

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yamato fans have comprehension issues. That not my problem. If they can't communicate effectively, flip burgers. These little basters complain about me ruining their day and being sad and shit. What about my fucking day? What about when somebody randomly pops up to make jokes about carrot dying and trolling and shit? What about my point of view?

These basters counted their chicken without eggs. They believe what they think to be true and act like ugly losers when someone challenges them. These idiots don't deserve respects. They have fantasies about what Oda thinks and gets their asses blown off at every turn. They act like people are going to treat them like decent people after being a douchebag. No, welcome to the real world where you're treated like a douche forever for being one.
Hurt people hurt people, and all those hurt people manage to find WorstGen.com sooner or later…I know this is rich coming from me, but the longer you bitch about a group of people, the longer they’re likely to keep coming after you, this is starting to feel like a self-fulfilling prophecy :emohiyo:

You mean you made up that history to somehow justify acting like a prick?
No, I got history with you and I don't like it and I don't like you. You came at me like you thought you knew what I was about. You made assumptions about my mindset and character and acted on it. You had no restraint, no bigger picture thinkng.

Whatever, how about you restraint yourself from associating behavior pattern with certain fanbases. The real story is that you were an ass to me because someone was an ass to you, and the lovely cycle continues.

Hurt people hurt people, and all those hurt people manage to find WorstGen.com sooner or later…I know this is rich coming from me, but the longer you bitch about a group of people, the longer they’re likely to keep coming after you, this is starting to feel like a self-fulfilling prophecy :emohiyo:
It is indeed, They'll come after me and everyone else similar to me. Anyone with the same favorite characters, same writing style, same interests. They'll get used to being an ass and the poor souls they irratete along the way will be at their throats, then someone will be at theirs. It is a rather disgusing cycle. I'm full of regret not giving them all they gave me right from the start. After I'm fullfilled, I truly won't care and leave it to burn.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
See this is what I mean with the victim complex. Yamato and Carrot fanbase indulge in the same actions but its almost always the Carrot fans whining and trying to keep a non existent moral high ground by using the actions of Yamato fans to justify their own actions. It goes both was. I recall comparing it to the victim complexes of Sanji and Yonko fans.

Funnily enough, whenever the nakama topics has reached that level where multiple mods and/or even even an admin has to jump in, it's always do a Carrot fan acting self righteous.

Be assholes together.

See this is what I mean with the victim complex. Yamato and Carrot fanbase indulge in the same actions but its almost always the Carrot fans whining and trying to keep a non existent moral high ground by using the actions of Yamato fans to justify their own actions. It goes both was. I recall comparing it to the victim complexes of Sanji and Yonko fans.

Funnily enough, whenever the nakama topics has reached that level where multiple mods and/or even even an admin has to jump in, it's always do a Carrot fan acting self righteous.

Be assholes together.
I mean i literally got some random guy reported 3 times because he couldn't stop using insulting language so much that mods had to intervene to edit his posts after 4 replies.

Dunno what you consider victim complex then :kayneshrug:, i literally said she's not irrelevant as a character and he flew off the handle

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I mean i literally got some random guy reported 3 times because he couldn't stop using insulting language so much that mods had to intervene to edit his posts after 4 replies.

Dunno what you consider victim complex then :kayneshrug:, i literally said she's not irrelevant as a character and he flew off the handle
:okay:
It aint just about you

Be assholes together.
You're so fake it funny, but at least you're acting like I want you to act. At the end of the day, fuck it.